Home

Becoming 2k20

This is a discussion on Becoming 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 12:17 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Becoming 2k20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluis05
One of my concern on HOF is that the USER doesn't seem to have any defense inside the paint, or the CPU doesn't recognize their shot being contested. Your slider changed that. CPU misses inside the paint even with a hands-up defense only by the USER. Will have to try on an average team(user) vs a superteam(cpu) if the player's rate can affect the shot made inside the paint.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
I just finished testing my new set and I believe this will be my first official set 1.0 going up on line now as Becoming2k20

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 12:23 AM   #26
MVP

A lovely game until kyrie hits a 3 with 1:30 left on the clock and he took the momentum ..great game with sliders 1.0IMG_20180918_041405.jpeg

Old 09-18-2018, 12:24 AM   #27
Rookie

Re: Becoming 2k20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela
Any tips if i want to play with shot timing?

I'm getting fg% in the low 30s or even lower and
I'm missing many open shots with good shooters

It's also hard for me to get into the paint, the defense is so sticky
Do you use the shot meter? I think it's much easier to feel the player's release if you look at their jumpshot and not the meter. Blow-bys, i think, depends on the player, mismatch, and fatigue. I could easily dribble my way inside the paint with a fresh Chris Paul or Giannis, using the rhythm dribble only. A fatigued player would be very difficult to use during iso plays. On my part, i find it challenging that blow bys need a smart approach. Not like in 2k18, if you use KD or LBJ, its as good as a sure score with a blow by.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:26 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
A lovely game until kyrie hits a 3 with 1:30 left on the clock and he took the momentum ..great game with sliders 1.0Attachment 155491

Nice numbers.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:32 AM   #29
Rookie

I think they changed the game from "blow by iso play game" to "good ball movement find the open man game". I play the game as is, no adjustments on defense settings, auto play calling offensively, just using the pick and roll when i can't read the play. Am too lazy to set it all up, hehe.

Old 09-18-2018, 12:35 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
I think they changed the game from "blow by iso play game" to "good ball movement find the open man game". I play the game as is, no adjustments on defense settings, auto play calling offensively, just using the pick and roll when i can't read the play. Am too lazy to set it all up, hehe.

Yea I use auto plays but also pick a few plays along with pick and roll..defensive settings r very important this year...I'm loving the game with the new version and movement..a little more tunning left

Old 09-18-2018, 12:40 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Yea I use auto plays but also pick a few plays along with pick and roll..defensive settings r very important this year...I'm loving the game with the new version and movement..a little more tunning left

If i want an enjoyable and realistic game, i play with your sliders. If i want a more difficult/challenging (unrealistic fg% even), i play with my cousin, both of us on the same team vs cpu. Kindly update us if you have tweaked a value so that we can also test it. Thanks ace.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 04:21 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
If i want an enjoyable and realistic game, i play with your sliders. If i want a more difficult/challenging (unrealistic fg% even), i play with my cousin, both of us on the same team vs cpu. Kindly update us if you have tweaked a value so that we can also test it. Thanks ace.

Pls test out the new set at the top..its brand new

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »