Home

DEVROYCE PLAY NOW MODE - USER VS CPU SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DEVROYCE PLAY NOW MODE - USER VS CPU SLIDERS within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2019, 05:08 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Devroyce NBA 2K19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Answer: I only have XBOX ONE. I don't have a PS4. But someone who does have a PS4 can upload a set for it. Thanks for asking.

Answer: Not sure. As these are USER vs CPU. Hopefully someone who knows have answered your question by this point. Thanks for asking.

Answer: Sent you a PM @VaderMD9.

Answer: Trying man.

@Creweutah, where have you been man lol? We usually see a set from you.

Hmm...I might have to try that.

*Sorry guys. Life & emergencies...been away a while. Thanks for the feedback also. Really appreciate it.

Otherwise, yes I have been testing a lot. And having someone help test a set. If anyone is interested in testing and giving feedback, let me know. I am still keeping the original set on the O.P. from December 2018 in case anyone still likes to use it.

The new set will still keep my concept of Ballhandling attribute set to "0" for both User & CPU that I've explained thoroughly in December's set.
I’d love to test them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 07:44 PM   #26
Rookie

Can someone please me understand something. In my GM at the end of a season some players it will say cap hold or renounce rights. What does it mean because when I hit both I lose my players in FA.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #27
Banned

These sliders are so good, wish we could get an update
Old 03-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Fine tuning things & making major changes to a newer set I have not shared with anyone personally yet. Trying to focus more on User-friendly gameplay where the User feel like they have more control of the game than just stats. In other words, you get what you put into the game. If you play a certain way, then the stats should yield what YOU put into the game based on your skill (yes stats still matter but you get it). Not the other way around where everyone thinks they should see the "same" exact stats for every category in the game stats section for every single game.

But here's a few game stats: I was the Bulls in both games.
Awesome, cant wait for the drop 👍🏼
Old 03-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Fine tuning things & making major changes to a newer set I have not shared with anyone personally yet. Trying to focus more on User-friendly gameplay where the User feel like they have more control of the game than just stats. In other words, you get what you put into the game. If you play a certain way, then the stats should yield what YOU put into the game based on your skill (yes stats still matter but you get it). Not the other way around where everyone thinks they should see the "same" exact stats for every category in the game stats section for every single game.

But here's a few game stats: I was the Bulls in both games.
you need to drop this asap man pleeeeease lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 9

I always enjoyed these sliders with a few modifications but they play different in MyLeague.

When will you post an update?

My biggest problem is the CPU sticky suck you in defense and can't beat Bogut or Jokic off the dribble.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:54 PM   #31
a goat

duce's Arena

Quote:
Not sure man...it'd be nice to have some consistent help from a tester who won't flake on me lol. Otherwise, been bummed out by constant testing & tweaking. Many reasons:
1. Haven't really had a chance to enjoy the game.
2. 2K's constant game changing updates.
3. Hard to please everyone on operation sports because each person plays different and gives a different report. And unless everyone is using every exact setting and slider values I am using it is hard to answer questions. If anyone changes any value then, I would have to try it and test it to see what they are seeing. I am honest, and don't want to act like I know what every single digit does without testing it.

I am honestly surprised folks are still using that original set. I haven't used that set since that major update in December.

I appreciate the request. However, this slider set is for and was always for Play Now only/User vs CPU as stated on the OP next to MODE. I've never played any other mode on this game but Play Now, User vs Cpu. Therefore, I cannot answer any inquiries related to MyLeague. MyLeague is a whole different animal from what I have read, and will play completely different.

*Hard to push updates with very little time...busy life.
Down for testing. Anything specific (tendency, success rate, attribute, etc.) that is being looked for/tested?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2019, 04:50 AM   #32
Rookie

AKain's Arena

Re: Devroyce NBA 2K19 Various Slider Sets (Updated May 9th 2019)

Devroyce,

Using your gameplay sliders and Schnaidt1's MyLeague sliders in a single team controlled dynasty (MyLeague). Using latest 2k released roster with only a few player potential changes (up and down). Will update when I can on how it goes after 4 or 5 seasons on that side of things but will probably drop a line here or there on the thread to how they are playing for me within My league user v. CPU games I play fully.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »