Home

Poke's Ultra Realistic HOF Slider Set

This is a discussion on Poke's Ultra Realistic HOF Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2019, 08:30 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Poke's Ultra Realistic HOF Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
The game against the Bucks was annoying I was missing everything and the mismatches problem was more evident but then against the Rockets everybody was on fire and it was easy to score.

As I said before cpu on ball D is a bit to strong everyone locks me up even with good ball handlers.
Another thing I noticed is that the cpu makes tough layups a bit to much, but that problem isn't that prevalent.

Other than that is perfect for me the thing that makes this slider so great os variety every game is different I haven't felt that for a long a time in this game and it was getting boring, thanks for this set.

I'll keep posting screenshots.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Operation Sports
Played a couple games and had a lot of fun, loved the challenge.. I made CPU 3 attempts 100 just becuase I prefer the threat of them always shooting it...

Also noticed the same thing about weak defenders locking players up too much (Loul Deng was playing D like it was 2012)

What should I increase to to lower on ball d for weaker defenders?

Good work Poke
Old 06-20-2019, 03:08 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Love this slider set it definitely is challenging enough but i'm just curious as to why you made the game so fast?
Old 06-22-2019, 09:27 AM   #11
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by avery1231
Love this slider set it definitely is challenging enough but i'm just curious as to why you made the game so fast?
Fast how? The game speed is at 51.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 04:05 PM   #12
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Tried these out earlier this morning. Fantastic stuff. Only issue like a previous poster mentioned is its extremely hard to blow by bigs on mismatches with fast guards. Everything else is damn near perfect.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:52 PM   #13
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Tried these out earlier this morning. Fantastic stuff. Only issue like a previous poster mentioned is its extremely hard to blow by bigs on mismatches with fast guards. Everything else is damn near perfect.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you’re enjoying them. Yeah the lateral quickness of bigs is unrealistic. I’m thinking about seeing if I make them slower in player edit will this solve the problem. If so, then it’s just a matter of making a custom roster which I’m already working on for PC.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #14
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

What roster do you use with these sliders? I am also seeing issue where the CPU just doesn't get nearly enough free throws.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:27 AM   #15
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
What roster do you use with these sliders? I am also seeing issue where the CPU just doesn't get nearly enough free throws.
Default 2K roster. My custom pc roster now just consists of real life player shoes and accessories.

My experience with cpu has been varied. Low medium and high attempts. I made it so the cpu shoots a lot of threes. The problem is the lack of fouls on 3pt shots and jump shots in general. Most fouls are reach ins and fouls in the paint which limits cpu fouls. Whereas the user tends to drive to the basket more than the cpu. This is why the user generally ends up with more fta.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2019, 01:54 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Fast how? The game speed is at 51.
It is fast because although the game speed is at 51, you have speed at 100 but on your other slider set you have speed on 62. i noticed that on fastbreaks, opposing bigs are beating my pgs down the floor. Other than that this is a great slider set and i love the challenge

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »