Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-12-2020, 08:22 AM   #1553
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzdoom
Yeah, the base potentials are far too high. I edit every players individual potential rating at the beginning of every myleague and I edit the draft classes too. A couple of 90’s, five or so 80+, five 75-79’s, etc on down. The first 3-5 years using your potential sliders is great but after that i think the regression is a little too aggressive. Idk, ill try to tinker to my liking. Maybe 60 regression? Thanks again for your help.

For what it’s worth, I did some testing of my own using CelticLG’s roster with Schnaidt’s sliders. I kept everything the same as Schnaidt but bumped up the progression to 60.

I found that after 5 years, the number of players at each overall window were very similar. A slight regression in the number of players ranked between 70-74 and 75-79, so I made it 63 and kept doing my base MyLeague.

I can upload sliders if you’d like, but like I said, exact same as Schnaidt just with a 60 progression

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-12-2020, 08:25 AM   #1554
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
So to sum up, the sliders in the OP along with CelticLGs roster is yielding the best experience? Or are we deviating from the OP sliders somewhat?

You’ll have a lot of fun using Celtic’s roster and these sliders. The game is completely different from the 2K version and feels more like realistic basketball.

Edit: one thing I might adjust is CPU and User consistency. I’d recommend dropping user consistency and bumping up CPU. I’ve found that in a lot of games using that roster the CPU will be super competitive except for one quarter where you beat them by 15 and it decides the game.

I think consistency would solve that issue, but you could also try bumping up the CPU offensive attributes by 2-3 at a time until it evens out, along with increased consistency

Last edited by marshdaddy; 08-12-2020 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:25 AM   #1555
Rookie

Damian Lillard Just put 18 up on my team in the first quarter safe to say I love these sliders 😂💯 and I’m using CelticLg Roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 03:41 PM   #1556
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Interesting and awesome that the amount of 90s and 80s stated balanced.

What draft classes did you use and how did those players progress??
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
For what it’s worth, I did some testing of my own using CelticLG’s roster with Schnaidt’s sliders. I kept everything the same as Schnaidt but bumped up the progression to 60.

I found that after 5 years, the number of players at each overall window were very similar. A slight regression in the number of players ranked between 70-74 and 75-79, so I made it 63 and kept doing my base MyLeague.

I can upload sliders if you’d like, but like I said, exact same as Schnaidt just with a 60 progression

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-12-2020, 06:16 PM   #1557
MVP

Lord have mercy , each n every time i face the Hawks this happens lol . T . Young is my nemesis in 2k20 !! Just look at his stats . And I kid u not , each game he drops 35+ and I can't stop him.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2020, 01:18 AM   #1558
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

I played Bucks-Magic with Celtic's roster and won by 18(?). Game was actually really fair and was close at times. I big change from some other sliders I was using where I'd beat teams like Boston by 40. Gonna play Milwaukee-Toronto to confirm what I believe will be my official MyLeague slider set.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:11 PM   #1559
Rookie

What Draft Classes are you guys using that work with CelticLg Roster
Old 08-13-2020, 12:36 PM   #1560
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotTheFatheer
What Draft Classes are you guys using that work with CelticLg Roster
Always look for CelticLG

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »