Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 09-12-2020, 02:48 PM   #1641
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

My understanding is that Gameplay sliders only impact games you play including cpu vs. cpu. If you sim then stats are determined by my league settings. I have found it challenging to produce similar stats for each approach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2020, 02:54 PM   #1642
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Me and celtic talk every year i think. He makes great rosters, problem is they only for ps4...i gotta make sliders for everyone... So i got to make them off 2k rosters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsgaming2021
Schnaidt1 you need to team up with celticlg34 he had a great roster for 2k20 and your sliders went really well with it. Love the work you both do and can't wait for the next gen

Sent from my SM-N975U using Operation Sports mobile app
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-26-2020, 12:56 PM   #1643
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank you for the sliders. Can I just check what level of energy would you expect your starters to have when you put them back into the game in the fourth quarter?

I'm finding my players have about 68-73 energy with about 4 mins left in Q4. That feels very low.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:38 PM   #1644
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

I mean, they should be pretty tired at the end of the game, you can reduce fatigue if you don't like where its at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Thank you for the sliders. Can I just check what level of energy would you expect your starters to have when you put them back into the game in the fourth quarter?

I'm finding my players have about 68-73 energy with about 4 mins left in Q4. That feels very low.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #1645
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I mean, they should be pretty tired at the end of the game, you can reduce fatigue if you don't like where its at.

Thank you. Its your sliders I'm using. 6 min quarters. Lakers. LeBron played 12 mins and spends most of the time with 58-65 energy in 4th quarter. Does that seems crazy low? Couldn't imagine trying to play him 20 of 24 mins in playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2020, 12:31 PM   #1646
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:
Thank you. Its your sliders I'm using. 6 min quarters. Lakers. LeBron played 12 mins and spends most of the time with 58-65 energy in 4th quarter. Does that seems crazy low? Couldn't imagine trying to play him 20 of 24 mins in playoffs.

If you consider it in 12 minute quarters, not really. I wouldn’t expect a guy to be at full energy in the fourth quarter of any game. 20 minutes, aka 40, I’d think the same thing if not lower. Again, makes sense considering natural fatigue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-01-2020, 03:47 PM   #1647
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
If you consider it in 12 minute quarters, not really. I wouldn’t expect a guy to be at full energy in the fourth quarter of any game. 20 minutes, aka 40, I’d think the same thing if not lower. Again, makes sense considering natural fatigue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It was due to me playing on player lock. Energy drains faster than computer counterparts.

I'm using real player FG% but also using these sliders. Trying to find the right balance. Computer teammates seem to perform quite differently to who I control.

These sliders are very good on the whole. A lot of fun.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #1648
Rookie

Quote:
Thats cause when u lower quarter lengths they accelerate loss of stamina to make up for the dofference in quarter lengths

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »