Home

Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #1625
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawlerxdxd
Curry:
Off-Ball Pressure-> Tight
On-Ball Pressure-> Tight

Klay:
Off-Ball Pressure-> Tight
On-Ball Pressure-> Tight

Curry still averages 7-8 3PA... in the FIRST QUARTER.
Klay a bit less 5-6 3PA.

In the 2018-2019 season, Curry averaged a career high 11.7 3PA per game.

Here, he attempts 7 only in the first quarter lol.

Idk, what makes my playing experience different than you guys other than I play on PC. I am by no means a pro at 2K but man, Curry keeps shooting stepbacks 3s or shoot over my defenders like they're scrubs (Pat Bev is on him). Even when he's missing.
Curry's tendencies are probably broken on the 2k roster. Im on ps4 so a bit different, but I use Celtic's roster with these sliders and dont have any issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2020, 05:57 PM   #1626
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Curry's tendencies are probably broken on the 2k roster. Im on ps4 so a bit different, but I use Celtic's roster with these sliders and dont have any issues.
Funny thing happened today . I've never used Celtics Roster before , always played with the 2k Roster . So today I wanted to just check it out and see how different it is and how it plays . In the very 1st quarter there was a total of 3 Flagrant Fouls ! I've never ever ever seen one on the 2k Default Roster , and right away with Celtics there was 3 in the first 11 mins of play . It was so nice to see but had me confused . Overall I really like the Celtics Roster , toned down and the very good players stand out from the average . With 2k Rosters there's just so many 78 ,79 and 80 + rated players . Really like it

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2020, 03:14 PM   #1627
Rookie

Quote:

Damn, it's really unfortunate... because I really want to enjoy the game but it's hard with all these issues with 2K. Can't seem to find a solution :/
Old 08-30-2020, 05:46 PM   #1628
MVP

Well this is new . Brought back the Sonics and I was destroying Memphis in the 1st half . At Half Time I was leading by like 20 points and shooting above 50% , and they couldn't even hit 40%. Then comes the 2nd half and 3rd Quarter , where all of the sudden everyone is handicapped and playing like a bunch of drunks , as you can see I went 1 for 17 !!! Also couldn't get a foul to save my life , but same for them . And now Memphis was hot shooting nearly 60% and of course took the lead . Ohhh the scripting in this game sometimes is insane and so obvious lol. Lost the game by 17

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2020, 11:40 PM   #1629
Just started!

Getting pissed off since 2K12! (PlayStation)

Decided to go to google for some advice and stumbled across your sliders! Man, I can not thank you enough. I only played 6 minutes before I had to work, but in those 6 minutes, I managed to actually score some points. Picked the Knicks because they had a **** record vs the Heat. I was loosing after 6 but not by 20 or more like usual. Making lay-ups, even slam dunked! This game is now playable for me! The series is now playable for me. I was sick of not being able to dunk and score with Jordan and Pippen. I was quite frustrated! Thanks again man! Appreciate it.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:53 AM   #1630
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey schnaidt, any slider adjustment suggestions for the playoffs? Specifically to make the game more physical and a bit tougher to score in the paint?
Old 09-05-2020, 06:01 PM   #1631
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

No sir, i just kind of let it ride
Quote:
Hey schnaidt, any slider adjustment suggestions for the playoffs? Specifically to make the game more physical and a bit tougher to score in the paint?
https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2020, 10:40 PM   #1632
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi Schnaidt1,
Love your slider set with Celtic’s ATD roster on 2K20. Apologies if it has been asked already, but will you be doing a slider set for 2K21 current gen? I know I could enter your 20 slider set, but I doubt it would play the same with the default roster.
Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »