Home

2k glitch found and corrected

This is a discussion on 2k glitch found and corrected within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2019, 08:49 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k glitch found and corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlb1976
Ok cool. I played Pacers vs Kings and Fox and Barnes tried to force their way into the paint almost every possession. It was just one game though.
Yea and you have to think that's Fox and Barnes game they like to drive I watched a game with Fox and he drove a lot also but he would dish it out and take shots to, I'll be sure to watch him closely next time but yea you just tried 1 game keep going and see how a few more play out you should see a lot of different things!
Old 12-20-2019, 11:12 AM   #34
Rookie

iFnOtWhYnOt_'s Arena

Something I noticed and have stuck to is playing "offline" (going into ps4 network and turning connection off before I boot up 2k). For some reason I get consistent slider/movement feeling and better animation flow than when I'm online and getting updates. If there is a patch I update the game but playing offline is the smoothest gameplay I've experienced since the demo.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:26 PM   #35
Rookie

Ok I also tried Teknofilo set while not as good as yours he is on to something I don't know what it is but his is missing something I noticed the cpu vs cpu they wasn't swinging the ball as much but they were getting good shots I'm trying it with the same two teams to see if results are different on yours both Westbrook was taking a lot of shots like a really does except with his sliders Westbrook was passing more in the first while taking a lot of shots and with yours Westbrook was just taking a lot of shots at first then pass later on, I like the offensive aggressiveness better with yours Shaq actually played like The Diesel when he was inside the paint it was no stopping him but with Teknofilo Shaq was passing and staying out of the land a lot I don't know if its because Embiid is holding him but I'm about to run the same two teams again with your sliders to see if there's a difference, the movement is good with both of your sets but I think yours is better because with his they take some questionable three point shots and I never seen that with your set but I will update after this game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2019, 07:57 PM   #36
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapCasso
Ok I also tried Teknofilo set while not as good as yours he is on to something I don't know what it is but his is missing something I noticed the cpu vs cpu they wasn't swinging the ball as much but they were getting good shots I'm trying it with the same two teams to see if results are different on yours both Westbrook was taking a lot of shots like a really does except with his sliders Westbrook was passing more in the first while taking a lot of shots and with yours Westbrook was just taking a lot of shots at first then pass later on, I like the offensive aggressiveness better with yours Shaq actually played like The Diesel when he was inside the paint it was no stopping him but with Teknofilo Shaq was passing and staying out of the land a lot I don't know if its because Embiid is holding him but I'm about to run the same two teams again with your sliders to see if there's a difference, the movement is good with both of your sets but I think yours is better because with his they take some questionable three point shots and I never seen that with your set but I will update after this game!
Yeah there are a lot of good slider sets on here. Mine work well as is. I noticed if I start changing sliders it messes with the movement. I like were I’m at with them and I like the competitive nature of the CPU.

Now I have two sets. You can keep what I have on page one , or you keep the sliders as is and put the user and cpu movement sliders the same at 70/40 with the ball and 70/35 without the ball. This will make the cpu even more effective and it makes the movement a little smoother.
Old 12-20-2019, 08:01 PM   #37
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFnOtWhYnOt_
Something I noticed and have stuck to is playing "offline" (going into ps4 network and turning connection off before I boot up 2k). For some reason I get consistent slider/movement feeling and better animation flow than when I'm online and getting updates. If there is a patch I update the game but playing offline is the smoothest gameplay I've experienced since the demo.
I always play offline and I disconnect from the internet. I only connect if there are substantial updates to player faces, uniforms and sneakers. Keeping it offline does keep it consistent. Been doing it for years.
Old 12-21-2019, 03:07 PM   #38
Rookie

Eddiespagghetti's Arena

Hey, theae sliders are great. Much appreciated. I feel these may be the best set on here after patch 1.09. This has to be the worst Ive ever seen 2k.

Anyways, do you plan on tweaking this set? Future adjustments/additions? Or leave as is?

(Not that they're bad. If anything, it salvaged this game for me.)
Old 12-21-2019, 03:27 PM   #39
Rookie

Ok bro I've been running your slider sets with eccentrics movement and the other little tweaks be has with game speed at 50 and it plays really good literally the best I've seen it so far! 1 thing I may look into is turning the 3pt tendency up for cpu and maybe tweak the fouls for a little more free throws but other than that ita looking legit!

Last edited by RapCasso; 12-21-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #40
MVP

itrey25's Arena

What’s your full controller settings Brooke ?
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »