Home

Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2021, 08:05 PM   #9
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

The Goat is back
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 10-25-2021, 08:08 PM   #10
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (PS5/X/S)

2K22 is a rock a solid to great game out the box. I tried other slider sets around launch but honestly Pro just felt the best for me in 2K22. I have been pretty much playing on default Pro with 49 game speed. I have foul sliders maxed out. 8 minute quarters. I have ACE and team communication on. I let "coach" call the game with playvision and I improvise where I can. Even now almost 2 months later I'm still seeing new things and just having fun. I dont care to over analyze the game or try to fix every issue. Hell, I still enjoy a game or two of College Hoops 2K8 on the PS3 every now and then, lol. I'll be looking out for these, Armor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-25-2021, 08:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank you. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2021, 11:06 PM   #12
Rookie

callahan24's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword’s "Average Joe” NBA 2K22 Pro Real FG%/FT% Custom Sliders (

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am an original Heater. EST 1987.

I remember all of it and was at the Miami Arena for all of it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You’re My nemesis lol long suffering(breaking away from it) Knicks fan. Those Knicks Heat playoff series are my favorite basketball ever I miss those days. Ewing VS Mourning. In 97, 98, 99 and 2000 24 games between the two. Only one of the games did either team score 100 points. Fire and desire defense and a whole bunch of hate. Great memories
Old 10-26-2021, 09:12 AM   #13
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Folks I will be posting the set later on today. I will also upload it to 2K Share. Information on my PSN and name of the file are on the OP.

I am also using Clutch’s latest roster file. He does an incredible job. Up to you what roster you want to use.

I will not be posting any MyNBA settings....that is all up to you. I know Schnaidt has a great set up.....but there is so much you can customize.....have had it. I keep it pretty much on 2K defaults except for progression and regression and player development. I suggest you guys just have fun with it and figure out what you like. The depth is off the charts.

I am more concerned with playing as many games as I can.

I am going to be running a “back to the future” modern day Heat franchise using 2K’s historic draft classes (1984 was the first one we are using to get Michael, and Stockton back in the league to name a few from that class).

Once MJ Wizards is finished with his Completed Classic Roster project we will create a custom league using all the great teams from the past and we will be the the 1996/1997 Heat and see if we can stack up in a single season type of setting. Fun stuff!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-26-2021, 12:17 PM   #14
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am updating the OP as I type this.

I will upload not only the V1 slider set.....but I will upload MyNBA Settings as well for you fine folks and I am posting them as well.

Should be updated and uploaded in the next 25-30 minutes.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-26-2021, 01:18 PM   #15
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OP is now fully updated. A lot of slider information. Enjoy the set and have fun with this incredible game.

Both the sliders and MyNBA settings are now uploaded on 2K Share my PSN=Todem
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2021, 05:57 PM   #16
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

First game with the sliders and this felt great.

Young torched me for 43 points and Capela had something like 6 blocks. I lost on a last second shot. Which was all my fault as I was worried about Young, so called for a late double team and they just passed around to Hunter who drains the corner 3. Played really well with the current NBA squads and can only a imagine it would play with a classic roster.

Will play a few more games but I think I'm ready to play at least a full season. If they 2K would just fix FT being automatic we'd be in an even better place.

NBA 2K22_20211026174429.jpgNBA 2K22_20211026174434.jpgNBA 2K22_20211026174442.jpgNBA 2K22_20211026174452.jpgNBA 2K22_20211026174416.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »