Home

Play Now Online: NBA 2K23

This is a discussion on Play Now Online: NBA 2K23 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Here's Your Chance to Win One of Two $100 PlayStation or Xbox Gift Cards
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 02-04-2023, 04:40 AM   #601
Hall Of Fame

DamnYanks2's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Play Now Online: NBA 2K23

Nothing is more annoying then picking a tier 3 team and then your opponent picks the ****ing Kareem and Oscar Robertson led Bucks. I mean c'mon man lol 2k devs are *******s for that.

Kareem is op af too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited by DamnYanks2; 02-04-2023 at 04:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2023, 12:20 PM   #602
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
Nothing is more annoying then picking a tier 3 team and then your opponent picks the ****ing Kareem and Oscar Robertson led Bucks. I mean c'mon man lol 2k devs are *******s for that.

Kareem is op af too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
But it's weird... you can slow him down. Especially if you sell out. He can't hit everything. My question is can he play well with his other teammates?

Played this guy just off balling stealing every play. Like dude didn't learn the first time I did it. or the second time
https://twitter.com/jeebs9/status/16...061745156?s=20
Old 02-25-2023, 02:33 AM   #603
MVP

OVR: 0

Any idea why I keep getting this message and then receiving a loss? Only happens on one of my accounts. The other account plays just fine..

Old 02-25-2023, 03:32 PM   #604
Rookie

So basically this is just a 3 point shootout now ? lol got it, I have OCD when it comes to arcade style basketball.

Deleted it to make room for for Hogwarts Legacy… (the GB size is my biggest issue with 2k)
Old 02-25-2023, 10:43 PM   #605
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I've been losing games recently. I don't know if it's because I'm playing with new teams or what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2023, 02:13 PM   #606
Rookie

unc2115's Arena

OVR: 1

I haven't played much as of late. I was enjoying that new Lakers roster for a little while which I guess is over now.

Some of the last few times I played the input lag was unbearable vs zone defense.

I never experienced it quite that bad before. To the point where I couldn't make a wide open jumper with any regularity.

Opponent switched defense briefly to man and it was a night and day difference.

I'm not sure whether that lag effects the zone user also? It seemed like he couldn't make anything either even though I was in man.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:16 AM   #607
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

How do you stop your cpu teammates from just randomly leaving there man and randomly coming over to help ???

People literally just wait for this to occur (I think they can trigger it) and just icon pass for the open three.

I go into coaches slider and turn help defense to zero (every opponent in goat does this at the beginning of the game, I eventually figured out what everyone was doing behind the pause shield).

But it doesn’t work…….what else do you have to do to stop this from happening….?

2k23 is just draaaaaaagging on. Need 40 wins and I’m out for the year. This is the only game that I “can’t wait to stop playing”.

Madden and the show I can just keep on going ……..
Old 03-06-2023, 02:11 AM   #608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
How do you stop your cpu teammates from just randomly leaving there man and randomly coming over to help ???

People literally just wait for this to occur (I think they can trigger it) and just icon pass for the open three.

I go into coaches slider and turn help defense to zero (every opponent in goat does this at the beginning of the game, I eventually figured out what everyone was doing behind the pause shield).

But it doesn’t work…….what else do you have to do to stop this from happening….?

2k23 is just draaaaaaagging on. Need 40 wins and I’m out for the year. This is the only game that I “can’t wait to stop playing”.

Madden and the show I can just keep on going ……..

There was an update about two weeks ago that i swear absolutely ruined defensive settings. They were playing about as well as I’ve seen things play in years (for what we have anyways). Now, the help slider does nothing. Players run off at will. It’s just a complete mess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »