Home

Official NBA2K14 NextGen Patch Request

This is a discussion on Official NBA2K14 NextGen Patch Request within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #113
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official NBA2K14 NextGen Patch Request

Several more requests. I tried to be detailed:

1. When the big man gets the rebound or otherwise gets the ball in the back court, the point guard abandons the ball, flying down court. This leaves the big man vulnerable to steals. Good guards do not do this. They always come back for the ball unless the big man can handle and has a clear path.

2. My player accessories do not seem to work in the park. As of now, the only accessories I can equip for park use are headbands and rubber bands. I have tried the sleeve, ankle brace, etc.

3. "Got Next" Park glitch. Quite a few times someone has stolen my spot in line by running into me (against my body) right after the current game ends. This is frustrating if you've been waiting a long time.

4. Power Web Sleeves do not show up correctly. They appear as regular sleeves (another user told me this. I hope I'm describing it correctly. He used Dwight Howard as an example.)

5. Some of The Park courts, although unoccupied, are unplayable even if you have the requisite amount of players.

6. Also in The Park, when you are not in a game and wish to leave or access the menu, sometimes the menu feature is deactivated. The game does not respond to the start button and you have to close the application entirely.

7. Park again. "Play with Friends" feature does not work. Even if my friends are already playing, no one shows up in the join list.

8. Sometimes when entering the Park, there are several players running around attempting to "get next" but no courts are active.

9. Lastly, sometimes when occupying the Got Next circle for an indefinite amount of time, you get pushed off the circle as if you had hit the "exit" button, effectively losing your spot in the queue.

Thank you for reading; I appreciate your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Old 11-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by plooperplopper
I'd like to request a way to sim games in MyCareer mode. I'm absolutely livid I wasn't told about this lack of a "feature" when purchasing this game especially after it was present in the PS3 version of 2k14.
I agree with this. No one is ever gonna make it past one season. Why would there be no way of simming to begin with. Makes no sene
Old 11-20-2013, 11:02 PM   #115
Rookie

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but I'll add it just in case.

I'm not getting my FULL vc in MyCareer. I play on HOF difficulty and at the end of the game it always says I have a X2 multiplier due to the difficulty.

Yet when I get to the transitional page (on way to arena page), it doesn't give me the full amount I got in the game

for example...at the end of the game, it will say I've earned 945 vc

but when I go to check it after the game at the menu, I've only got 432 vc earned.

Would like this fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 01:18 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ever time I play mycareer the arrows on myplayer does not know who I need to guard so that leaves someone always open even if I'm guarding somebody, my cpu players don't know who to guard please fix. Also I can never play" the park" I get to the park and can't see people playing or play a game myself please fix.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:10 AM   #117
Rookie

All of the playbooks are glitched, no matter what team u are the playbook defaults In Game. when u go to the menu the plays r displayed correctly but once u go back to the game there r totally different plays available n for me they r always the same for every team
Old 11-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #118
Rookie

Really annoyed that they have not put create a player in. I never play MY PLAYER, always use Association. Now MY GM. I would love to put a created player on my fav team roster but we can't. This is really disappointing. I'm getting the game at Christmas, hopefully it's something they can patch and make available.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #119
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiD23
Someone please help me. So, when I first started playing NBA 2K14 I made an offline MyCareer but then I decided t just give up and do what I always do and buy VC (don't ask I just find it a more fun way to play). So i created a new MyCareer and played the Rookie Showcase, got drafted, then I bought about 250k VC ($60) and spent it on upgrading my players attributes animations and signature skills. So, after i played the first 2 games I wanted to play a different game so i exited MyCareer and it saved. So when i went back to play MyCareer it shows the loading screen and then it crashes and says Error CE-34878-0. So now every time I try and open MyCareer it crashes but I loaded up my offline MyCareer and it loaded and worked fine. I wouldn't be some mad if I didnt spend all my VC! Sometimes, it will go to the "Heading to the Arena" but once I try and move to the next part it crashes. The one time it did work was last night. It let me play 2 games and a couple of cut scenes but crashed after the cut scene. PLZ SOMEONE HELP.... anyone else had this problem?
We better get a refund if it turns out to be a corrupt file
Old 11-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #120
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
All of the playbooks are glitched, no matter what team u are the playbook defaults In Game. when u go to the menu the plays r displayed correctly but once u go back to the game there r totally different plays available n for me they r always the same for every team
Yep. Also need the ability to set bench lineups. Doesn't matter what order I put my bench in, the CPU automatically orders the bench lineup in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »