Home

NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I will make two players, one will be based on my own measurements, a 5'11 PG 240 beast, pass first type of player.
The second one will be an undersized SG, prob 6'3 or 6'4, defensive minded.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:47 PM   #34
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
Either a Scottie Pippen style SF or a KG style PF on the Raptors.
That's the great thing about my team. You can do a career without ruining the team at pg, sf, or pf.

Demar will move to whichever position you aren't - so he will be either sg or sf depending on your size, and Terrence Ross will back up and still get minutes. PF, Amir and Tyler will back you up. Interesting that Ross is listed as a SF at 6'6" and Demar a SG at 6'7"

you just can't be a pg or centre unless you want to be a backup c imo, but actually in that case you'd still get 20min a game probably as a C...it's just that the game would probably make you the #1 and Jonas would move down the depth chart.

So overall it's a great team to chose for someone that wants to be a team player in any of those middle positions. I will probably go SG or SF Raptors. But I'm not sure which, maybe I'm leaning 6'5" SG and have Derozan end up playing mostly SF. I always max out my blocking and vert since I've always love doing that.

I may also start a career for the first time ever as a Center to see what that's like. I would want to be a rebound and blocking machine and challenge for a BLK record! I love swatting balls away and into the crowd! I would have no issue not being the offensive #1 and would find it fun being a 10pts 13reb 4blk all-star.

With that being said, I'd rather be 6;11" and still have some hops and be a strength tank.

Last edited by allBthere; 10-02-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #35
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I'm making a PG and C, both for the NYK. With the PG career I'll be trying to break the All-time Assists and steal record. With the C I just want to dominate the paint on both ends. Last year I broke Kareem's scoring record, so I'm done with that.

YouTube.com/sleepynate718

Last edited by sleepyshotta; 10-02-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #36
Rookie

Going with an Athletic PG . Russell Westbrook like but the dunking and passing Westbrook not ball hog Westbrook lol . Can't wait for 2K15 .
Old 10-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #37
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

I have the two accounts that I probable will do the T-Mac and Penny Career again or something similar.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 10-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Probably going to give it my first shot with a PF in MyCareer. Thinking an athletic 4 that can step out and shoot, but has a developing back to the basket game.

Old 10-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Like the idea of an european (i am Dutch) player going undrafted this year like someone said so will steal that one :-)

Since 2k11 my main man was a 6'6 sg but played around with others. Might go with a 6'8 point forward sf this year and buy that on court general playcalling sig...is that available from start or do i need to earn it this time?

Also, i always wanted to make my 6'6 sg a scoring one but once i sim he plays like crap. Is there any type of player that scores more points when simming? Or is it all tendencies and depending on if you play with star teammates who take a lot of shots thus you getting less shots per game?

Last edited by mrmaupie; 10-02-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #40
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Does anybody know if the issue with potential will be fixed. i know in the past guys like derrick williams would turn out to be the next kevin durant. And brandon jennings was basically chris paul, i had a few seasons over a couple of 2ks where he would be a league leader in both points and assists. i know 2k13 was big for this problem, not sure how bad 2k14 was tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »