Home

NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 09:52 PM   #4009
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvesper
Just got the shoe deal ! Excited ! Went with Nike.
Adidas was never an option. The choice between nike and jordan was tough. I think jordan is more legendary and stuff BUT i don't really like the westbrooks, the chris paul that are with that brand. I mean, Kobe, Lebron... Thats' better right ?
Now they got me, haha !
I got it the first game after the all star break during my 2nd season.
I played 63 games.

I won't ever sim again, the technique where you pretend to play the game before hitting "sim til the end" works, it counts the game as played. Very good if you don't wanna play ALL the games.
Did you get the other endorsements like state farm, gatorade, etc.?
Old 11-25-2014, 10:04 PM   #4010
Rookie

I got that (both i think. Positive about gatorade!) a while ago, in the beginning of season 2 i think.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM   #4011
Rookie

Someone actually got unfazed? Do you have to stay hot offensively all game over many games? Isn't that the same as microwave?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 11:06 PM   #4012
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvesper
Just got the shoe deal ! Excited ! Went with Nike.
Adidas was never an option. The choice between nike and jordan was tough. I think jordan is more legendary and stuff BUT i don't really like the westbrooks, the chris paul that are with that brand. I mean, Kobe, Lebron... Thats' better right ?
Now they got me, haha !
I got it the first game after the all star break during my 2nd season.
I played 63 games.

I won't ever sim again, the technique where you pretend to play the game before hitting "sim til the end" works, it counts the game as played. Very good if you don't wanna play ALL the games.
You won't get a upgrade like you do for every 7 games played.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 11-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #4013
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Near5253
Volume Shooter is annoying, I concur, but I do a couple things to avoid it's downsides.

Try my best to take make 3/4 or 4/4 as soon as the game starts, and as soon as I get off the bench I make sure to get a shot in within the first minute.

More people need to realize, it's not how many shots you take in a game, it's how many shots you take when you are on in the floor. I can often use this to my advantage to get hot and stay hot (I did receive unphazed two games after volume shooter and one after microwave).

But, I can say in MyPark it is a worthless and a problem unless you are the primary scorer and your teammates don't have a problem with it.
Determined to figure this b.s. badge out and get my shooting % back up to 49% or better.. I never wanted volume shooter in the first place but game situations required shooting more a couple times to pull out a win and teammates were forcing my hand with no time on the shot clock

From what I've read once you upgrade to gold (did that immediately) you're supposed to not go cold often? Then again I was completely frigid/frozen in the 8 for 31 game before I went to work.

As I work with the volume shooter badge vs. Phoenix.. funny stuff.. I'm 4 of 7 with 3 free throws and 11 points.. Eric Bledsoe on the other hand is making nearly every shot of his to stay even

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 11-25-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #4014
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefcurry30
Its already been decided that if you play on HOF, your not going to have a good time.

Currently playing superstar, second season 12 games in, averaging 24.5 ppg, 3.5rbs, and 7.4 asst, and only 1.2 turnovers per game. Play for the Warriors, were currently 8-4.
On superstar how do your teammates play and how is the rebounding.
LA DODGERS
Old 11-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #4015
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

We(Hornets) are 28-8, 1st in league. We are 23-1 since I got Defensive Anchor badge. 1st in league in PPG, BPG, and Rebs. Top 10 in Steals and top 3 in FG%. After scoring 40 points in back-to-back games, I got a Jackson Ellis for potential endorsement. Since I want Nike, I chose to play by his rules. So, I probably have to go off the next few game to get deal. I don't really like taking a lot of shots since we have good team, but I do want that deal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #4016
Banned

OVR: 1

Okay so Im in my first season and I decided to check on the Lakers to see how they were doing before I headed there next year & I seen that Kobe had a cracked neck out for career. Will it stay like that going it next year with him out for the career or after the season he will be straight? Has anybody experienced that or have any info towards that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »