Home

NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #81
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
dvazquez190 is doing work in here with some very solid assessments, imo.

I'm going to play with the Pacers this year and I doubt that I will make any moves... at least not until around the deadline. If I'm in playoff contention I would love to get some SG/SF depth in the form of an expiring contract (if possible). If not, I may look to dump Hibbert and/or West because I know from the sim that I did that Indiana will will end up in cap hell by Year 2. I'll definitely be in here looking for advice at that time.
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #82
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuevarra
Warriors Trade:
Harrison Barnes

Bulls trade:
Mike Dunleavy or Doug McDermott, 1st Rd pick and Tony Snell
Too much for Barnes. Barnes is too far removed from is high draft status. His highest value came in the playoffs his rookie season when he played stretch 4 replacing David Lee. GSW shoud've moved him then since they planned on signing a wing player (Iggy). McDermott is a great college scorer and might be a better fit for you then Barnes. I'd keep him and watch him grow (assuming you're the Bulls). If you're the GSW then it's still unrealistic. The bulls wouldn't offer that much for Barnes.

Last edited by dvazquez190; 10-10-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvazquez190
Too much for Barnes. Barnes is too far removed from is high draft status. His highest value came in the playoffs his rookie season when he played stretch 4 replacing David Lee. GSW shoud've moved him then since they planned on signing a wing player (Iggy). McDermott is a great college scorer and might be a better fit for you then Barnes. I'd keep him and watch him grow (assuming your the Bulls). If you're the GSW then it's still unrealistic. The bulls wouldn't offer that much for Barnes.
As a Warriors fan I have to say I agree with this^

Barnes might end up great but right now his market value is way lower than what you're giving up.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #84
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuevarra
Thanks for the feedback.

Any ideas of where I could trade Taj Gibson, I want Al Horford on my team but there's no realistic way of getting him without giving up my core pieces.
Atlanta is a young team in rebuild mode. I believe a package of Gibson, McDermott, and First Rounder might get a deal done. The pick is a late first and Taj salary is no longer a bargain but McDermott is a great talent and that might be enough. What works in your favor is Hortfords injury history. It's hard to package a great deal of players for him because of his injury risks. You could try adding another first to sweeten the deal but i'm not sure it's necessary. Of course you will run into another problem of where to move Gasol to free up the logjam in your front court.

Last edited by dvazquez190; 10-10-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #85
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

As a Pistons fan, the entire state of Michigan would jump up and down if this trade happened in pure excitement. Its widely believed that without Smith being moved, Monroe will walk next offseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGO head ray
Thoughts on my trade as the kings:

Kings get: Josh smith, Aaron gray ( as salary filler)

Pistons get: Jason thompson, derrick williams, 2016 2nd rd pick

Kings get a albiet higher salary but high-quality player to put in the starting front court since we all know smith is a PF not Sf. The pistons get out of Smiths contract ( monroe and drumond front court) while also getting younger two quality players and a pick out of the deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #86
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

I am The Pistons and thinking Monroe is going to walk. I want to move him. looking for someone who is a very good 3 point shooter, younger. Since it appears Van Gundy is surrounding Drummond with good perimeter shooters.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #87
Rookie

I don't know enough about the Pelican's ownership but I'm willing to give up anyone and anything for Anthony Davis. I'm The Bulls. Everything is on the table. Is there ANY deal the Pelican's would even look at?
Old 10-10-2014, 04:35 PM   #88
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
I don't know enough about the Pelican's ownership but I'm willing to give up anyone and anything for Anthony Davis. I'm The Bulls. Everything is on the table. Is there ANY deal the Pelican's would even look at?
No. Pelicans wouldn't trade Anthony Davis for anything. If there was anyone in the NBA who is completely untouchable right now it would be him. A rookie scale contract for someone who is easily a top 5 overall player in basketball. I don't believe any team would have enough pieces to facilitate a deal for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »