Home

NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #449
Pro

UNDERTAKER1215's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Trade Discussion Thread

I'm getting ready to start my Celtics franchise, and I'm looking a few different trades.

Celtics Receive: Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, 1st Round Pick, 2nd Round Pick

Knicks Receive: Rajon Rondo, Gerald Wallace

Celtics Receive: Al Jefferson

Hornets Receive: Jeff Green, Brandon Bass

With the Knicks trade, I get the expiring contract in Stoudemire, plus Shumpert who would play the 3, and I'd probably resign him, plus I get the two picks, and I thought it should only be a 1st and 2nd because the Knicks are taking on two years of Wallace while giving up Amar'e's huge expiring deal. Maybe if I sent Faverani to the Knicks as well, I could get two 1st's.

With the Hornets trade, I get the Celtics former center back while sending out Bass' expiring deal and one of my favorite players in Green. Green would probably start at PF for Charlotte while Zeller and Biyombo would split time at center. I could also send a 2nd round pick if that would make it more even.

I know these aren't the best deals for all teams involved, but I'm trying not to dismantle the Celtics while putting together a quality team.

This would be the depth chart if I go through with these trades...

Depth Chart -
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
PGMarcus SmartWill BynumPhil Pressey
SGAvery BradleyMarcus ThorntonJames Young
SFIman ShumpertEvan Turner
PFJared SullingerAmar'e StoudemireTyler Zeller
CAl JeffersonKelly OlynykVitor Faverani

Last edited by UNDERTAKER1215; 10-26-2014 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #450
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER1215
I'm getting ready to start my Celtics franchise, and I'm looking a few different trades.

Celtics Receive: Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, 1st Round Pick, 2nd Round Pick

Knicks Receive: Rajon Rondo, Gerald Wallace

Hornets Receive: Jeff Green, Brandon Bass

With the Knicks trade, I get the expiring contract in Stoudemire, plus Shumpert who would play the 3, and I'd probably resign him, plus I get the two picks, and I thought it should only be a 1st and 2nd because the Knicks are taking on two years of Wallace while giving up Amar'e's huge expiring deal. Maybe if I sent Faverani to the Knicks as well, I could get two 1st's.

With the Hornets trade, I get the Celtics former center back while sending out Bass' expiring deal and one of my favorite players in Green. Green would probably start at PF for Charlotte while Zeller and Biyombo would split time at center. I could also send a 2nd round pick if that would make it more even.

I know these aren't the best deals for all teams involved, but I'm trying not to dismantle the Celtics while putting together a quality team.

This would be the depth chart if I go through with these trades...

Depth Chart -
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
PGMarcus SmartWill BynumPhil Pressey
SGAvery BradleyMarcus ThorntonJames Young
SFIman ShumpertEvan Turner
PFJared SullingerAmar'e StoudemireTyler Zeller
CAl JeffersonKelly OlynykVitor Faverani
I like that Rondo trade but the Hornets one is completely unfair & unrealistic for Charlotte

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 10-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #451
Pro

UNDERTAKER1215's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
I like that Rondo trade but the Hornets one is completely unfair & unrealistic for Charlotte
What would it take to get Jefferson? Something that would be fair to both sides. What if I added a 1st round pick?

What if I swapped players around and did this...

Celtics Receive: Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, 1st Round Pick

Knicks Receive: Jeff Green, Brandon Bass, Gerald Wallace

Hornets Receive: Rajon Rondo, Vitor Faverani

Last edited by UNDERTAKER1215; 10-26-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #452
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
What would it take to get Jefferson? Something that would be fair to both sides. What if I added a 1st round pick?

What if I swapped players around and did this...

Celtics Receive: Amar'e Stoudemire, Iman Shumpert, 1st Round Pick

Knicks Receive: Jeff Green, Brandon Bass, Gerald Wallace

Hornets Receive: Rajon Rondo, Vitor Faverani

Charlotte has Kemba they don't need to move Al to get another PG in a contract year. They are in win now mode there, so trading Al just isn't realistic regardless of who Boston could send back. Now if you're looking. To dump a veteran like Green they might be a place to look for a young asset.

If you're looking for a big I'd go after Monroe in Detroit for realism. Green, Bass and the 1st you get from NY sounds like a good offer for him to me. You could probably even pull Caron or someone like that along with him.

Rondo to Knicks is realistic. I think Hardaway would be demanded by the Cs in any trade instead of Shumpert. If you like Shump more then go for it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-26-2014, 06:21 PM   #453
Pro

UNDERTAKER1215's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Charlotte has Kemba they don't need to move Al to get another PG in a contract year. They are in win now mode there, so trading Al just isn't realistic regardless of who Boston could send back. Now if you're looking. To dump a veteran like Green they might be a place to look for a young asset.

If you're looking for a big I'd go after Monroe in Detroit for realism. Green, Bass and the 1st you get from NY sounds like a good offer for him to me. You could probably even pull Caron or someone like that along with him.

Rondo to Knicks is realistic. I think Hardaway would be demanded by the Cs in any trade instead of Shumpert. If you like Shump more then go for it though.

Ok, so should I pull two 1sts from NY for Rondo and Wallace, then flip one to Detroit for Monroe? Who would be a better get, Hibbert or Monroe? I know Hibbert is about $10M more expensive, but depending on what it would take, who would be better?

UPDATE:
I started a Celtics franchise to test out the trades, and did the Rondo/Knicks trade for two 1sts, and then tried the Monroe trade for Green and Bass, but I need almost $10M more from the Pistons.

UPDATE:
So I tried for Hibbert and it worked.

Celtics Receive: Roy Hibbert, Chris Singleton

Pacers Receive: Jeff Green, Brandon Bass, Knicks 2015 1st Round Pick

**I only took on Singleton because the Pacers would have had too many players. I'd release him, but he actually just got released in real life, so by the time I start my franchise, the rosters will have been updated.

Last edited by UNDERTAKER1215; 10-26-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #454
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
UPDATE:
I started a Celtics franchise to test out the trades, and did the Rondo/Knicks trade for two 1sts, and then tried the Monroe trade for Green and Bass, but I need almost $10M more from the Pistons.

UPDATE:

**I only took on Singleton because the Pacers would have had too many players. I'd release him, but he actually just got released in real life, so by the time I start my franchise, the rosters will have been updated.

For realism I wouldn't have gone after Hibbert, but whatever makes you happy man. I would have suggested taking out Bass and finding a different piece or two with a smaller contract and then bringing back another contract to make it match.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:20 PM   #455
Rookie

Quote:
Ok, so should I pull two 1sts from NY for Rondo and Wallace, then flip one to Detroit for Monroe? Who would be a better get, Hibbert or Monroe? I know Hibbert is about $10M more expensive, but depending on what it would take, who would be better?

UPDATE:

UPDATE:

As a Pacers fan, no way in hell we would trade hibbert to the celtics without getting rondo back and he would have to be willing to resign. Even if youre not going for realism, thats not fair either imo. Pacers have pg. They aint going to trade hibbert for 1 year of jeff green filling in while pg is injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2014, 08:21 PM   #456
Rookie

i like the deal thats been mentioned before. Rondo and olynyk for hibbert and a 1st.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »