Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #817
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Has anyone from Europe tried creating a US account and trying to download the patch that way?
Old 12-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #818
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I am so regret getting xb1....
Old 12-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #819
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg13148
I am so regret getting xb1....
lol its not that serious.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #820
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed21
Has anyone from Europe tried creating a US account and trying to download the patch that way?

Yes I tried but didn't work because I had the game installed on my other account, maybe if I tried re installing but I'm not losing my player
Old 12-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #821
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Patch sounds so good, haven't played in awhile cause I wanted the Sim World rosters, got that and now I have to wait for this patch. I'm really not liking MS right now, they holding me up
Old 12-10-2014, 06:12 PM   #822
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Patch sounds so good, haven't played in awhile cause I wanted the Sim World rosters, got that and now I have to wait for this patch. I'm really not liking MS right now, they holding me up
Exactly where I am at.... Excited to see how it meshes with simworlds amazing roster .. I have a feeling it will be a thing of beauty
Old 12-10-2014, 06:13 PM   #823
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

PSN network is really dragging their heels here. a little bit of digging and US is literally the only place they've released the patch.

no europe, asia, australia or south america.

With all the good words and hardwork from the crew ... i'm pretty pumped to get it.

Although I'm not sure why Rondo's physique was changed? imo he had the best body in the game. :nohomo
Old 12-10-2014, 06:29 PM   #824
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
This is from the PC version but I guess I can still post the boxscore here - my first game with the new patch, 12 minute quarters on all star sim settings (I was CHI):

Fouls were low and PIP was up, but the CPU shot 3's and ran the floor (that's by far the most transition points I've seen in a game yet). And I turned it over too many times.

Pretty nice first game.
That's what I love about this patch. The variety. One day you see 35 free throws.. the next, 10-15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »