Home

Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again?

This is a discussion on Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #17
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will 2k Lie To Xbox One Again?

Hey look what I found? Took me longer than I thought it should, but 4 minutes later. So when the Patch for X1 comes out OS will let us know. Then WE as X1 users can post impressions.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-xbox-one.html
Old 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #18
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Then create a thread for X1 users when it comes out...But I'm already going to assume SteveOS will create a direct thread from OS declaring the Patch is now available to X1 users. And from there you can post your impressions. You can even voice your displeasure in it being delayed for so long.

Just an fyi, I'd refrain from using any form of 'lie' in your rant threads. Maybe deceived would be better, then express why you feel that way.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html
Like I said, during patch 3 they had to create a separate thread for Xbox one users to talk about the patch, when the patch was not yet released. The whole point of the thread is to vent about the delay. It's hard for Xbox one users to talk about a delay in a patch impressions thread.

I wouldn't mind changing the title or changing the word lie to deceive.

Last edited by zrohman; 03-24-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:16 PM   #19
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

You want to know what I think? This is what I think. I posted it in Patch 4 thread where I thought it would get read, thought about, then pushed aside for more pressing issues dealing more directly with Patch 4. I don't feel it's a problem, just the nature of business. I'm not trying to 1 up anyone or make it more about something it's not.

"I've been under the impression since launch that 2K and Sony have an agreement. Whether it's frendly or monitary is not up for debate. Seeing as 'The Stage' launched on PS4 a month before X1 gives me that initial impression. Whenever you watch any videos, 2KTV, etc they are all run on PS4. And previous patches were all released on PS4 weeks/ month before X1

Again, why is not a question or argument I'm creating. Just my 2 cents. As a X1 user I'm bummed because I really want to see what all the fuss/ joy is about. As a 98% home Mac user I don't really care, just an observation."
Old 03-24-2015, 01:16 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
We submit at the same time. There are processes beyond that (cert) that can allow quick or delayed releases of patches.

The logic of "let's hold back addressing issues and improving our game by holding back a patch" is nonsensical and silly.

We'll always try to provide updates for you as we receive them regarding patches. Just the process of the industry.
LD ? I'm on PS4 and this patch is horrible! Shooting is overpowered especially on the Park. The shooting was somewhat good before Patch 4. I hope theres a Patch 5 to address the shooting please.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #21
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
You want to know what I think? This is what I think. I posted it in Patch 4 thread where I thought it would get read, thought about, then pushed aside for more pressing issues dealing more directly with Patch 4. I don't feel it's a problem, just the nature of business. I'm not trying to 1 up anyone or make it more about something it's not.

"I've been under the impression since launch that 2K and Sony have an agreement. Whether it's frendly or monitary is not up for debate. Seeing as 'The Stage' launched on PS4 a month before X1 gives me that initial impression. Whenever you watch any videos, 2KTV, etc they are all run on PS4. And previous patches were all released on PS4 weeks/ month before X1

Again, why is not a question or argument I'm creating. Just my 2 cents. As a X1 user I'm bummed because I really want to see what all the fuss/ joy is about. As a 98% home Mac user I don't really care, just an observation."
OK dude if you don't like the thread just leave and stop posting. No point in keep trying to tell ppl what to do like you're a mod. You don't post in the patch 4 thread because you just clog it up when you don't have the patch. No one wants to read in a thread about Patch 4 of X1 users complaining they don't have the patch yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #22
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
We submit at the same time. There are processes beyond that (cert) that can allow quick or delayed releases of patches.

The logic of "let's hold back addressing issues and improving our game by holding back a patch" is nonsensical and silly.

We'll always try to provide updates for you as we receive them regarding patches. Just the process of the industry.
Thanks for the response LD2K. I hope you know I wasn't trying to directly attack 2K.

Could you maybe address how things went down in the past with a little detail?

Patch 3 was huge for this game for numerous reasons. Having to wait nearly a full month longer and getting told coming soon over and over was crazy. We were told it would take up to 14 days, then all of the sudden that was changed to "business days". I've never seen a patch update given in business days.

Again as explained in my first post we were told it was sent to Microsoft, yet somehow it took over 3 weeks for Microsoft to approve it? I think all the community wanted was full transparency at the time, instead we were given the most general updates. We were told one time by you directly that you would update us the next day. The next day you did a stream, ignored countless tweets and comments about the patch. And again, I think there was a lack of care shown with a ton of the hype for myteam, we kept thinking the patch was coming and kept getting let down
Old 03-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #23
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
OK dude if you don't like the thread just leave and stop posting. No point in keep trying to tell ppl what to do like you're a mod. You don't post in the patch 4 thread because you just clog it up when you don't have the patch. No one wants to read in a thread about Patch 4 of X1 users complaining they don't have the patch yet.
I posted ONCE in the original Patch 4 thread so I wouldn't clog it up. It was to address all the previous posts from others complaining about not having it on X1 yet. I'm tired of new pointless cry baby threads coming out that have little to no productive value.

And I'm sorry, I have no idea what your last sentence is even supposed to mean. I can't addess it. It's seems really contradictory but I'm not sure. Just want to know what you meant.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:34 PM   #24
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
I posted ONCE in the original Patch 4 thread so I wouldn't clog it up. It was to address all the previous posts from others complaining about not having it on X1 yet. I'm tired of new pointless cry baby threads coming out that have little to no productive value.

And I'm sorry, I have no idea what your last sentence is even supposed to mean. I can't addess it. It's seems really contradictory but I'm not sure. Just want to know what you meant.

Dude.... He's saying what I've been saying all along.

Xbox one users want to complain about not getting the patch. We are frustrated, and understandably so.

So we can either complain in the patch impression thread or an organized separate thread. And he patch is not released yet so waiting four weeks for an "official" Xbox one patch thread is stupid. The whole point of the thread is to talk about not receiving the patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »