Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2015, 10:37 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

Am I the only that feels that 2k screwed up big time? I want to make sense of this whole thing....

Essentially 2k released a patch that makes shooting forms easier. In return, they lowered the shooting ratings for every player. Okay, if thats the case then what about offline modes like My League? Is it basically screwed now? Do I have to manually lower everyones ratings? If I downloaded a draft class, will everyone in the draft class be over rated?

So far, i resumed normal play but, I feel like draining shots has become a bit too easy. I'm shooting lights out from 3pt range and I am not feeling that at all. I don't know what to do at this point.

This was the game I played the most and now I feel like it's been screwed.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:15 AM   #90
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooti

I have a question. Has anyone manually edited their rosters from previous days to match the ratings, and does it play the same. I'm asking because if it doesn't i'm starting my myCareer over. If it does then i'm good to go.

I will say this has made elite shooters stand out more than before which i like a whole lot.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:30 AM   #91
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyhere
Am I the only that feels that 2k screwed up big time? I want to make sense of this whole thing....

Essentially 2k released a patch that makes shooting forms easier. In return, they lowered the shooting ratings for every player. Okay, if thats the case then what about offline modes like My League? Is it basically screwed now? Do I have to manually lower everyones ratings? If I downloaded a draft class, will everyone in the draft class be over rated?

So far, i resumed normal play but, I feel like draining shots has become a bit too easy. I'm shooting lights out from 3pt range and I am not feeling that at all. I don't know what to do at this point.

This was the game I played the most and now I feel like it's been screwed.
They didn't screw up. They just made an unintended mistake. Their intentions were good though....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #92
Pro

AnnihilusLivius's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Man I've had two absolute lockdown games defense after this update....it seems like with these edits and the increased penalty for contested shots, it has added the strategy aspect back to defense....
24th, what difficulty have you been playing? Also, are you using any Slider modifications?
Old 04-04-2015, 12:14 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
They didn't screw up. They just made an unintended mistake. Their intentions were good though....
I don't care about their intentions. I care about my own personal experience with the game and right now, it's not looking good. This is the game I sit down and play the most. This patch has not helped. Shots seem to just go in. I never thought the shot had a serious problem.

So now everyones shot has gone down in rating? What about offline modes? Are draft classes screwed too? Are free agents all over powered? I feel like this was overlooked and I don't known if I can enjoy this game anymore and it's pissing me off.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:28 PM   #94
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
I don't care about their intentions. I care about my own personal experience with the game and right now, it's not looking good. This is the game I sit down and play the most. This patch has not helped. Shots seem to just go in. I never thought the shot had a serious problem.

So now everyones shot has gone down in rating? What about offline modes? Are draft classes screwed too? Are free agents all over powered? I feel like this was overlooked and I don't known if I can enjoy this game anymore and it's pissing me off.
And what have you done to test your concerns? Have you looked to see if anyone created new draft rosters?

Last edited by ksuttonjr76; 04-04-2015 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 13

I have made a thread called date for these problems you asked, we need a date of roster that has all of these fixed!!! SO WE CAN ALL START FRESH!

Quote:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 3

Do this patch fix the rec/park shooting too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »