Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Wroten, C. J. Miles, Fournier & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Wroten, C. J. Miles, Fournier & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #25
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Tony Wroten, C. J. Miles (More coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Quincy Acy doesn't know wth aspect ratio is apparently

Glad CJ Miles was finally scanned, seems like 2k has scanned most of the guys they missed the previous 2 years. Crawford, D-Will, CJ, Bradley, Hayward, DeAndre(?). I'm still waiting on Matt Barnes, Stuckey, and a few other guys though.
Does anyone know if Dirk or Westbrook was ever scanned for 2k? I keep reading about those two still looking funny. Durant seems to always get more love than Westbrook. Also why does Melo look so generic this year in the winning trailer? Someone mention that Melo was scanned for NBA2k15 and posted his 2k15 photo (I think that was laker24). As it stands now, 15 Melo looks better than 16 trailer Melo.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #26
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Tony Wroten, C. J. Miles (More coming

I'm still waiting for this guy to be shown.

glen-davis-10.jpg
Old 08-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots & Ratings - Day Three: Tony Wroten (More added as they arriv

Larkin's body type definitely is improved. Face looks similar to last year... Doesn't seem like Parker got scanned either.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:16 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenBobOmb
I'm still waiting for this guy to be shown.

Attachment 105205
Oh yess .. That will be interesting
Old 08-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #29
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
Perry Jones III

Looks pretty good to me, so far we're 3 for 3 on Celtic scans.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #30
Rookie

TheBarcaBoy's Arena

Tony Parker No Rating!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CNXEp8RUkAE7m3b.jpg (26.1 KB, 522 views)
Old 08-26-2015, 04:21 PM   #31
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Does anyone know if Dirk or Westbrook was ever scanned for 2k? I keep reading about those two still looking funny. Durant seems to always get more love than Westbrook. Also why does Melo look so generic this year in the winning trailer? Someone mention that Melo was scanned for NBA2k15 and posted his 2k15 photo (I think that was laker24). As it stands now, 15 Melo looks better than 16 trailer Melo.
Dirk was scanned as his face is fine. It's his hair they just can't seem to capture . The 3d hair thing just doesn't work on players like Dirk and Bird and it's making them look horrid. I don't think Westbrook was scanned previously, but he was prior to 2k14. Either way I wouldn't expect him to be scanned until probably later on like they did with Lillard last year with him being Live's cover star and all.
Melo on the other hand I have no idea what happened. I'm guessing the body scanned him which is why he looks different, but they need to do something with his face to make him look better. Maybe giving him his beard back (again smh) would help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 04:25 PM   #32
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarcaBoy
Tony Parker No Rating!
Something's really off about him.

Looks like a different game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »