Home

NBA 2K16 Screenshots Captured From the Gameplay Enhancements Video

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Screenshots Captured From the Gameplay Enhancements Video within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #41
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K16 Screenshots Captured From the Gameplay Enhancements Video

The game looks great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 04:45 PM   #42
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Everybody is emoting all over the place in all these videos, it's really fascinating. I hope it carries over to the game. 2K had solid emotive players for a sports game already, but still nothing like this, so in replays in our games I hope it's really this cool.

Yeah it's honestly is pretty solid now and it looks like it got even better.....if you follow a players face through a couple of possessions it's pretty cool how you see it change....(This is the stuff I notice when a game is nearing retirement, lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
For the shoe heads like myself, I see they finally have the team colored retro Jordan's with the colors in the correct areas of the shoe that will save a lot of editing for myself.
idk the 11's that Aldridge have on don't look too good lol but could be just the team color settings for the spurs
Old 09-02-2015, 04:56 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinth0688
idk the 11's that Aldridge have on don't look too good lol but could be just the team color settings for the spurs
To me they look good it's just the colors, the shape/mold of the shoe is way different. I guess in old 2k they had 3 templates like low, mid, and high but now since the shoes are scanned it looks like there isn't any templates, it's however the shoe is shaped in real life
Old 09-02-2015, 04:59 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Contrast Goffs

When I went to a Pelicans game the lights changed with the time, example if its was 10 mins left it would be dark than it is if it was 2 mins left
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 10

Looks beyond awesome! Can't wait to see/learn more about CPU AI adjustments and strategy. Likewise storylines are intriguing! Control-wise: Absolutely thrilled about having pick control (choosing side) and being able to lead guys on the break. No more guys running to the corner, ignoring a clear path!! Thrilled about attention given to post-game and defense. Sounds like they hit on what needed refinement, and then some!

Love all the facial emotion added! Gonna make replays and highlights really shine! Can't wait to see more.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:07 PM   #47
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Loved everything I heard in the video and blog, awareness, footplanting, real gameplay adjustments from game to game by the opposing CPU, etc., oh my.

But sometimes you read stuff that you never notice on OS and it simply stays with you, and gets in your head ... like forever.

Someone mentioned something about how the crowd is too dark and I can't help but notice the gameplay enhancement video including revisiting the #winning trailer that the crowd will stay dark in NBA2k16. Has 2k ever given a clear reason for why the crowd is so dark?

Looking forward to the presentation blog along with an accompanying video as icing on the cake.

Spoiler

According to this photograph, my initial reaction was that the crowd lighting has finally been fixed (brightened). But with the newly released gameplay enhancement video, it looks the crowd will remain sitting in the dark.

Spoiler
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-02-2015, 05:11 PM   #48
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

They knocked LaMarcus Aldridge and Tiago Splitter out the park with the scans, but I'm a little upset that TD and Tony were unwilling or unavailable to be re-scanned.

J - Cross Over finally got scanned and looks on point. He finally looks like his face isn't melting in plastic or wax.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-02-2015 at 05:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »