Home

NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2015, 01:28 PM   #2737
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
You can skip every cutscene except for the very first one. Just hit X or A during it and then choose yes to skip it.

The high school and college games are annoying after a few times but they are short. Your draft position doesn't really matter as you only get to play 8 games your rookie season and you barely get any minutes.

The highest I got drafted was 6th I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was made a starter in my rookie season so ended up with decent minutes for a chunk of those 8 games.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #2738
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul21694
I'm trying my hardest but I'm finding it so hard to enjoy this game anymore. My Center, 88 rated, can't finish anything. I can't get my shots either because nobody uses my screens and when they do, they just chuck up a shot instead of looking for me. So my only shots come from offensive putbacks which have been so horribly nerfed in patch 3 it's disgusting. I hate how they constantly punish you for playing as a big. Last year was bad, this year started off really good, this year post-patch 3 is just terrible. Do none of my badges mean anything? Hustle points and relentless finisher do nothing when I'm being thrown about like a ragdoll after grabbing an offensive rebound and missing from 2 feet. I was really enjoying this before this patch and I don't wanna play this game until they release another patch.

Why do 2K always do this?
2k have made bigs completely dominant in MC this year.

Old 12-02-2015, 02:56 PM   #2739
Rookie

field goal percentage is way too high. it's not fun anymore. i am playing 12 mins/quarter. clippers just scored 135 pts on me with 56% fg. and that was one of the more common scrores i had so far. last few games were 124-115, 128-130, 118-129, 127-119.

what also adds to the high scores is that my team mates don't play defense at all. it's ridiculous! also, it seems that buzzer beater against my team are the easiest thing in basketball. it feels almost scripted when someone AGAIN hits a buzzer against me. the laest was reggie jackson directly in the face of derrick rose with 1,4 sec left to win the game 130-128 after he just didn't move at all for about 12 seconds before.

also, why appear my team mates to be not able to do the same things that the cpu does? cpu hits so many contested layups and shots, whereas my team mates almost never do? if i wouldn't score close to 40 points/game, i wouldn't know who would actually keep the game tight.
Old 12-02-2015, 03:30 PM   #2740
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

^Play on 10 minute quarters, it's the closest thing to real life basketball scoring.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 12-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #2741
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

With 7'5" dude.
Kansas State Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 06:39 PM   #2742
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernte
field goal percentage is way too high. it's not fun anymore. i am playing 12 mins/quarter. clippers just scored 135 pts on me with 56% fg. and that was one of the more common scrores i had so far. last few games were 124-115, 128-130, 118-129, 127
Are you playing Sim or defalut sliders? Default is always a shoot out as any shot will go in.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #2743
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
I was made a starter in my rookie season so ended up with decent minutes for a chunk of those 8 games.

Whod you get drafted by and what was your overall? I didnt know you could be made a rookie starter. The best Ive heard was starting from day 1 of the second year

Old 12-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #2744
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Our Rookie stats MUST be inflated. Only way to explain these numbers on my now 65 overall (previously lower) balanced Center.

Lookin' at these stats like...

1st team all rookie, 6th man of the year, 2nd in league in FG %, 28/53 threes made. (With 43 standing three, which is higher then it was during simulation). Still gets 1 year deal.

Life as a fake baller..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »