Home

NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-23-2015, 07:52 AM   #3025
Pro

OVR: 0
NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
which jumpsuit does everyone use for their my career player? I need a good one for my sharp shooting SF. He sucks at diving layups, but still decent at dunking and standing layups. I really recommend outside SF over SG, because better defense imo. plus you can earn every badge in the game. SF is the only position you can do that. My SF 6'7'' 250 lb. Don't go any taller than 6'7'' or he will be slow. I signed with the Pistons, because their are so many scorers on the team that can hit it from downtown. Jennings, Pope, Illyasova, Morris Jackson Meeks and one of the best centers in the game Drummond. My other options that were offering me 300+ vc a game were the Pelicans and Jazz.

Melo always been my favorite for years imo on if the best u won't see it on some yt cheese fest tutorial but it's constant and smoot

If I want pure speed tho I dare u to play a few games with rademita quick

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 09:31 AM   #3026
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K16 Official MyCAREER Thread

Year 6 was a record year for me putting up 30 PPG, 9 APG, 8 RPG leading the Hornets to a 70-12 record. We swept the Hawks and beat the Pistons 4-2. Went down 3-0 to the 76ers and came back and won the series and now we're up 1-0 on Minnesota in the Finals
NBA- Los Angeles Clippers
MLB- Miami Marlins
NFL- New York Jets
NCAAF- Duke Blue Devils
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes
Old 12-23-2015, 10:12 AM   #3027
nox
Rookie

nox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
which jumpsuit does everyone use for their my career player? I need a good one for my sharp shooting SF. He sucks at diving layups, but still decent at dunking and standing layups. I really recommend outside SF over SG, because better defense imo. plus you can earn every badge in the game. SF is the only position you can do that. My SF 6'7'' 250 lb. Don't go any taller than 6'7'' or he will be slow. I signed with the Pistons, because their are so many scorers on the team that can hit it from downtown. Jennings, Pope, Illyasova, Morris Jackson Meeks and one of the best centers in the game Drummond. My other options that were offering me 300+ vc a game were the Pelicans and Jazz.
I use Gay's shot on normal, hit 3's on 50,5% on my SF who's balanced and it's nice and quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFurr29
Year 6 was a record year for me putting up 30 PPG, 9 APG, 8 RPG leading the Hornets to a 70-12 record. We swept the Hawks and beat the Pistons 4-2. Went down 3-0 to the 76ers and came back and won the series and now we're up 1-0 on Minnesota in the Finals
making micheal proud and nostalgic, way to go!
Old 12-23-2015, 10:59 AM   #3028
Just started!

Are we able to recruit free agents to our team like 2k15?
Old 12-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #3029
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzmaru24
Are we able to recruit free agents to our team like 2k15?

Nope

Youtube.com/sleepynate718
Twitter.com/ryanjnate
Old 12-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #3030
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
It's ridiculous they added unique body types to NBA players but nothing for MC players. Even just being able to choose an existing player's body would have sufficed. Hell, just making weight have a visual impact would help. My 6'8 250lb SF looks like a skinny kid next to Lebron. It's a major turn off. That and the fact being maxed out athletically falls well short of being an actual athletic SF.

And it seems MC has gotten worse and worse across the patches. My teammates appear dumber than ever, to the point now where they'll stumble out of bounds with the ball near the baseline 2-3 times a game.

I also have a 6'3 200lb PG MC, which is funner as he actually feels like an athletic guard, but I don't like playing as a guard as much. I had a 7'1 300lb C MC and it was laughable how over powered I was. This is all on Superstar sim btw.

Honestly, if there was a way to play MC as an NBA player, I'd prefer that - this mode doesn't appear to have been properly tested for game balance. It's absolutely wide of almost every mark.

Actually there is a way to play as just an NBA player and not the whole team. Just play MyLeague, turn everything to auto and pick the team your player is on, then go to the settings and his player lock, and pick whatever player you want to be. It subs you out of games and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2015, 03:04 PM   #3031
Rookie

OVR: 3

Btw I've noticed this annoying thing in team history. When I started it said Charlotte had 9 playoff appearances, I figured 2 from bobcats era and 7 from the original Hornets. Now it says 21. It said 15 year before. And since I think this is the 4th time we've made it in mycareer assuming the original 9 was correct we should only be at 13. Kind of annoying.
NBA- Los Angeles Clippers
MLB- Miami Marlins
NFL- New York Jets
NCAAF- Duke Blue Devils
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #3032
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

First game without Porzingis (6-8 weeks) or Canaan (2-4 weeks) due to their injuries.. and we're getting killed by New Orleans.. this Knicks team just plain sucks .. and Jerian Grant as the PG makes them even worse.. (remember, Calderon was traded away in my season, and Isaiah Canaan of all people was my backup PG to Calderon)

The team is shooting better from 3-point (10/22) in 3 quarters than from the floor total (44% 27/61) Down 13 points after 3 quarters and I'm already an assist from a triple double.. meaning my 6'2 SG has 3 times as many boards AND assists as anyone else on the team. 13 boards already.. I might have 20 but 2 animations went off my head/shoulder and out of bounds.. when there was NOBODY near me.. and Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans keep going over my back for offensive boards.. my SG getting moved 5 feet or more when those two leave their feat after a ball.

The game really knows how to screw you when you're achieving more than you should with a team.

Finished with 23/14/14 in this game.. and we still lost 112-101 to New Orleans.. another 6 game win streak down the drain. I should know pretty quick if we're going to lose of course.. when the game doesn't give me free throws .. we lost.. I got to the line ONE time and missed one of the two tries, somehow. The only acceptable part of THIS loss is New Orleans isn't one of the last place teams in the 2K league unlike my last 2 losses to Philly and Minnesota before the 6 game win streak.

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 12-23-2015 at 04:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »