Home

NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2015, 05:52 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait

We need full Stat tracking for our teams. We would all like to look at how our teammates have been doing, franchise records, team leaders ect..

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2015, 05:55 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

I love the mode but im not gettin the vc added to my total. Shows i earned 400vc at end of game but never get it.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:32 PM   #51
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

I couldn't care less about Rep, or the Park, or the animations, or any of that. But the Pro-Am needs to earn VC.. This is f'in crazy man. I mean without VC, and if you aren't playing on your own team, there is no point in playing Pro-Am outside of playing some Jordan Rec with your boys.

And tbh, I would play Pro-Am either way, just like I played Jordan Rec all day, but I mean wtf? No VC. No 'Rep'. No badges, animations, clothes, shoes, unlocks.. Nothin. Unless your name is under the team owner label, you're playing 5v5 just to play 5v5 until you're broke or spent and your buddy is raisin his name on the leaderboards.
Coffee_RoCK
The Next Level
PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 06:59 PM   #52
Rookie

Guccilafluer's Arena

OVR: 2

I actually don't mind not getting rep or vc for this mode. I never play mypark. However I do have a problem that this mode doesn't keep stats at all, what is the point?
Old 10-14-2015, 07:05 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2
You're wasting your time playing this game mode right now. You get nothing for it. No reward at all. You just play a 5 on 5 virtual game. If I wanted to play 5 on 5 and get nothing for it at all, I'd just go to the gym and hoop there. That's way more fun. I play videogames to get away from reality. Not to simulate it exactly. At least give some VC for playing the damn mode, since it's so hard to earn that s***.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:47 PM   #54
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

They really have to get rid of the 10 players requirement. Its just not possible on a consistent basis
Old 10-14-2015, 08:19 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschevyridah
I played about 4 games of MyPark last year but I get your point of having 5v5. I didn't even bother with the Rec Center. What's the point of having Rep though? Just for the simple thought of gaining something for playing?
last year, until patch 4 and the demigods, you found all park players with a high bbal iq in the rec. this 5 on 5 little submodule from the park was the most addicting mode if you like to control only 1 player and have a squad.

the park we would visit only if we want to throw some fadeaway 3s to relax and go to sleep. besides some kids the interest grinding in the park for the whole year is 0.

"you have leaderboards now"
yeah, so i m the team owner - we started yesterday went on 3 - 0 and are now ranked in europes top 100. but there is only my name. my buddys play for nothing. we play as a team. besides our center who can get 20 20 noone is playing from us for the personal leaderboards. so how u reward my guys? give them the tripple reputation like last year. if you don t care about reputation, then it shouldn t bother you anyways if you get reputation.

english is not my first language but i hope you and the other guys get my point.

regards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 08:51 PM   #56
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustaGame
I couldn't care less about Rep, or the Park, or the animations, or any of that. But the Pro-Am needs to earn VC.. This is f'in crazy man. I mean without VC, and if you aren't playing on your own team, there is no point in playing Pro-Am outside of playing some Jordan Rec with your boys.

And tbh, I would play Pro-Am either way, just like I played Jordan Rec all day, but I mean wtf? No VC. No 'Rep'. No badges, animations, clothes, shoes, unlocks.. Nothin. Unless your name is under the team owner label, you're playing 5v5 just to play 5v5 until you're broke or spent and your buddy is raisin his name on the leaderboards.
Yeah, and post-game it says it's syncing earnings with the server. Not sure what's up with that. I don't think earning some VC would pollute the mode with cheesers and hero ballers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »