Home

No Rep for Pro AM per Ronnie2k & LD2K

This is a discussion on No Rep for Pro AM per Ronnie2k & LD2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No Rep for Pro AM per Ronnie2k & LD2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingW
This is not true. You kept all your MyCareer animations in rec on 15. The same in Pro AM this year. The only thing that gets taken away is the signature sizeup and that is only for park.
you just said you have all of your animations. then in the same statement except for them taking away ...an animation.

umm if i have a sig sizeup. Thats mine. I earned it. DO NOT take that away.

And because i've earned it the legit way thru mycareer. I dont want to play other guys who are 72overalls doing all sorts of crazy moves that i cant stop because they have a high rep. they dont have the ability per their ratings. but they have the ability per their rep. what kind of nonsense is that. lol. But i aint crying anymore. you know why? because they gave me some where to go. no need to cry for me. I can go play Pro am and you can stay in that park like you should. stop trying to turn every mode into the park. Stay in your spot, i'll stay in mine and we both will be happy.

if you want rep in pro am it means you dont like pro am. Go back to the park and beg the devs for the cheesy jordan rec center.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 12:14 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobethelegend
you just said you have all of your animations. then in the same statement except for them taking away ...an animation.

umm if i have a sig sizeup. Thats mine. I earned it. DO NOT take that away.

And because i've earned it the legit way thru mycareer. I dont want to play other guys who are 72overalls doing all sorts of crazy moves that i cant stop because they have a high rep. they dont have the ability per their ratings. but they have the ability per their rep. what kind of nonsense is that. lol. But i aint crying anymore. you know why? because they gave me some where to go. no need to cry for me. I can go play Pro am and you can stay in that park like you should. stop trying to turn every mode into the park. Stay in your spot, i'll stay in mine and we both will be happy.

if you want rep in pro am it means you dont like pro am. Go back to the park and beg the devs for the cheesy jordan rec center.

They take away your signature sizeup IN PARK. Not in Pro AM or rec. Read it again.

And this is just false. Your whole argument is based on MyPark animations actually working in Pro AM or rec in 2k15, but they didn't last year.

Last edited by KingW; 10-21-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorunso
ast year, until patch 4 and the demigods, you found all park players with a high bbal iq in the rec. this 5 on 5 little submodule from the park was the most addicting mode if you like to control only 1 player and have a squad.

the park we would visit only if we want to throw some fadeaway 3s to relax and go to sleep. besides some kids the interest grinding in the park for the whole year is 0.

"you have leaderboards now"
yeah, so i m the team owner - we started yesterday went on 3 - 0 and are now ranked in europes top 100. but there is only my name. my buddys play for nothing. we play as a team. besides our center who can get 20 20 noone is playing from us for the personal leaderboards. so how u reward my guys? give them the tripple reputation like last year. if you don t care about reputation, then it shouldn t bother you anyways if you get reputation.

english is not my first language but i hope you and the other guys get my point.

regards
NOPE. dont give pro am players any rep. non, zilch. REP gives you animations in the game and gives you boosts. thats CHEESE play. leave that cheese play in the park mode where it plays more like a polished version of nba streets than it does real basketball. PRO AM is realistic basketball with your my player in a 5 player my player team concept. No cheese needed, no fake boosts, fake animations. Get your my player tight in my career. then bring him to pro am ready to go. your stats are kept as well. so are your teams wins. i'm not even playing on the team i created yet. all walk ons thus far. and i'm still having a blast. if you want rep. GO TO THE PARK. beg the devs to open up the jordan rec in the park. but leave PRO AM ALONE>
Old 10-21-2015, 12:21 PM   #68
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Seriously, what is the point of Pro-Am then?

I'm not being flip when I say, "to have fun?" Does everything need reward?

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:23 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
NOPE. dont give pro am players any rep. non, zilch. REP gives you animations in the game and gives you boosts. thats CHEESE play. leave that cheese play in the park mode where it plays more like a polished version of nba streets than it does real basketball. PRO AM is realistic basketball with your my player in a 5 player my player team concept. No cheese needed, no fake boosts, fake animations. Get your my player tight in my career. then bring him to pro am ready to go. your stats are kept as well. so are your teams wins. i'm not even playing on the team i created yet. all walk ons thus far. and i'm still having a blast. if you want rep. GO TO THE PARK. beg the devs to open up the jordan rec in the park. but leave PRO AM ALONE>
what cheese animations? tell me? the park dunks and the park size ups were last year not avaible in the rec. so stop crying..
Old 10-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #70
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Smh reading this.

Did you even play the Rec last year? Pro-Am Walk-on is exactly like that. It's even in the same arena! You even stated that all you do is play as a Walk-on, so that tells me you never played this game last year.

All we are asking for this year is the inclusion of Rep.

Rep gives you certain signature styles in MyPark yes, and they can be configured in MyPark Signature Styles, but just like last year those signature styles don't work in the Rec. Same would go for here.

Last edited by Jhawkfootball06; 10-21-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:32 PM   #71
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

The fact that people are assuming just because people want rewards for playing an online mode are cheesers is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 12:32 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Thank you. anyone requesting REP in PRO AM is looking for cheese play in PRO AM. They're mad that they cant cheese like that in pro am now.

They act like we dont know that a part of REP is to give you extra animations that make the game CHEESY-er. And when you're rep is lower is as if you cant do things you would normally be able to do vs a higher REP opponent that even has a lower overall. how silly is that?

KEEP REP OUT OF PRO AM 2K devs.

No disrespect but this post sounds rather stupid and uneducated bruh. Tell me what were the Perks of being a higher rep in JRC last year? What animations are you referring to my man? The only thing I can think of is Mascots and I'm sure 2k can disable those for Pro-Am this year if they were going to include Rep. MyPark animations didn't work in the JRC last year. Sig styles and MyPark animations are two completely different things. Adding Rep in Pro-Am doesn't add any more cheese to the game mode than what's already in it. I've seen Centers hold their nuts under the basket and people Zig Zag to get an open shot already. The cheese will get worse as time goes on regardless of Rep or not. Like someone stated earlier some of the Good squads aren't even touching Pro-Am. The major plus I can see with adding Rep is the competition would be that much better. Right now the game mode is filled with a bunch of quitters and its pathetic.

Since so many people despise rep in Pro-Am just bring back the JRC 2k (which should've never been taken out from the get go). Lol You guys label anything cheese on here man....its funny and crazy at the same time.

Last edited by TaylorBoi; 10-21-2015 at 12:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »