Home

Offline MyLeague keeps expanding while Online turns into fantasy basketball...?

This is a discussion on Offline MyLeague keeps expanding while Online turns into fantasy basketball...? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5

Very disappointed in the news that MyLeague Online will go the fantasy "Keeper" contacts route instead of a real rookie draft and free agency. Last time I checked the real NBA does not have "Keeper" players. IT HAS REAL FREE AGENCY WITH A REAL ROOKIE DRAFT. which offline players have been getting and we damn well deserve for everything we have been thru the last few years in MyLeague Online. If Madden can do it why can't 2K?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 07:43 PM   #2
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm sure none of the online guys even finish their seasons so it's probably irrelevant. Also it's a video game, it would be video gamey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Epyc's Arena

Re: Offline MyLeague keeps expanding while Online turns into fantasy basketball...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
I'm sure none of the online guys even finish their seasons so it's probably irrelevant. Also it's a video game, it would be video gamey

Wow, that was a noob comment.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #4
Banned

KGDunks's Arena

Re: Offline MyLeague keeps expanding while Online turns into fantasy basketball...?

Quote:

You kidding? My mates finished plenty of seasons in 2K12, were having a heap of fun despite the bugs and then they just removed the mode totally.

Hugely disappointing we're not getting what the offline version of MyLeague has.

Enough is enough. 2K has now had multiple years to get their **** together, and yet they still will constantly tell us to wait another year.

Reality is 2K has become massive. So it really doesn't make sense to me how they basically have gone backwards in this department.

I mean we don't even have a website anymore where we can look at our league. Madden has a website where you can look and manage things in your league.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Can you guys please explain to me where you got his information from? Or how you came to this conclusion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

Get outta here with that comment. Lots of us finish multiple seasons..
Old 09-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloNYK7

Very disappointed in the news that MyLeague Online will go the fantasy "Keeper" contacts route instead of a real rookie draft and free agency. Last time I checked the real NBA does not have "Keeper" players. IT HAS REAL FREE AGENCY WITH A REAL ROOKIE DRAFT. which offline players have been getting and we damn well deserve for everything we have been thru the last few years in MyLeague Online. If Madden can do it why can't 2K?
so is it confirmed, no rookie draft?
Old 09-06-2016, 08:00 PM   #8
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiclakers32
Get outta here with that comment. Lots of us finish multiple seasons..

Sure lots on OS might, but do you think 2k would ignore my league online if people actually played it? They have the numbers.

Just my two cents. You spend development time on areas that you know will be used. OS is not the gen pop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »