Home

Patch 1.04 is out for PS4

This is a discussion on Patch 1.04 is out for PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #73
Rookie

ZBoo50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 1.04 is out for PS4

Hopefully they fix mycareer Crashes, some of us cant even play the game and all that hard work goes for nothing
Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #74
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Is it just me or did they extend the shot meter? The end of it takes actually longer to fill up. Ugh

Should've just kept it how it was last year and left it in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #75
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
That's an exhaustive list. If you have issues with the game like most of us do that's fine. No software product is shipped "finished". Otherwise there would be no updates/patches. To claim the game is so much less finished than anything else simply because patches are being put out frequently is exaggerated whining.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Not that I'm not happy about getting post-release support in the form of patches; but I strongly wonder why the "no software product is shipped finished" has become so acceptable nowadays.

I don't wanna hear the routine "technology wasn't the same back in the day so there are more issues now" jargon as a response to the FACT that we use to receive completed products back in the day & the 100% completion and integrity is what we paid for.

Now everyone just makes excuses and accepts 75% functionality of a more technical product (all products).

Try that at your job or school when something has a due date... **** is ridiculous to me personally.

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
If the gameplay has changed, I'm not seeing it, still the CPU starts throwing the ball around the perimeter at a break neck speed when the shot clock is winding down, still your defender with the stop and start running losing his man, still no urgency on defense to fight over or through screens. These are tempered comments.
That's all I needed to see
Old 10-11-2016, 02:50 PM   #77
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gametyme89
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it'll eventually work as long as you continue to accept his invite. It just randomly has to fall onto a day where you have nothing scheduled. I pretty much went two in-game months accepting Coach K invites every 2 days until the game randomly scheduled an event with him on a day where there was nothing else going on in that time slot and was able to get the creator.

Pretty crappy work-around but just want you to know there's hope at the end of the broken tunnel.
The thing is I'm not getting texts from him anymore. I had got about 3 none worked. Now it's been a few weeks and I haven't got a text from him. He's not even in my contacts list anymore.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:50 PM   #78
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

Well David Aldridge is back on the sideline. Maybe this patch merely fixed the stuff that the last patch broke. IDK
Old 10-11-2016, 02:51 PM   #79
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
That's all I needed to see

Beluba said in another thread that those specific issues would be addressed in patch 1.05 (yeah there was a fifth in the works before the 4th released).

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-11-2016, 02:51 PM   #80
Rookie

gametyme89's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
The thing is I'm not getting texts from him anymore. I had got about 3 none worked. Now it's been a few weeks and I haven't got a text from him. He's not even in my contacts list anymore.
Oh... well that's something entirely different then. Coach K kept texting me every 2 days in my MyCareer, and I just kept going with the flow for the next 2 months or so till it finally worked.

I'm sorry bro :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »