Home

Patch 1.04 is out for PS4

This is a discussion on Patch 1.04 is out for PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #65
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Patch 1.04 is out for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPAGA
By all means name those games you speak of because I've never met a game as unfibnished as this.
That's an exhaustive list. If you have issues with the game like most of us do that's fine. No software product is shipped "finished". Otherwise there would be no updates/patches. To claim the game is so much less finished than anything else simply because patches are being put out frequently is exaggerated whining.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #66
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

OVR: 0

Damn it hate when they release this stuff while at work ! I'm so eager to see if any of my issues was fixed.

Anyone bored want to go down the list for us =) Hopefully someone that plays My Career and My Park

What do you see fixed/not fixed....
Old 10-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #67
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

I absolutely love that the patches come out consistently than no support at all after release. Shows you the dedication the developers put in even after the release. They are not required to put out patches but they want to improve the game so what's with the negative feedback? Would you rather have a broken game and have to wait till next year to see if things are fixed or just have to deal with downloads and patches consistently?
Old 10-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #68
Rookie

gametyme89's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Wow seriously? I was hoping this addressed the Coach K meeting not being scheduled. I'm almost through my entire first season and can't get a meeting with Coach K to schedule, I accept and it never shows up. This is bull****.
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it'll eventually work as long as you continue to accept his invite. It just randomly has to fall onto a day where you have nothing scheduled. I pretty much went two in-game months accepting Coach K invites every 2 days until the game randomly scheduled an event with him on a day where there was nothing else going on in that time slot and was able to get the creator.

Pretty crappy work-around but just want you to know there's hope at the end of the broken tunnel.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #69
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Is it just me or did they extend the shot meter? The end of it takes actually longer to fill up. Ugh
Old 10-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #70
Rookie

gametyme89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
Damn it hate when they release this stuff while at work ! I'm so eager to see if any of my issues was fixed.

Anyone bored want to go down the list for us =) Hopefully someone that plays My Career and My Park

What do you see fixed/not fixed....
Connections still buggy and "New Messages" still popping up even tho there aren't any
Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #71
MVP

If the gameplay has changed, I'm not seeing it, still the CPU starts throwing the ball around the perimeter at a break neck speed when the shot clock is winding down, still your defender with the stop and start running losing his man, still no urgency on defense to fight over or through screens. These are tempered comments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #72
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

As long as they fixed help defense and CPU off ball screens I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »