Home

Is it false advertising that mypark and proam are inaccessible when banned on XBL

This is a discussion on Is it false advertising that mypark and proam are inaccessible when banned on XBL within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #65
Banned

jax01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it false advertising that mypark and proam are inaccessible when banned on XBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
You are being a snowflake.

I don't see the point in you coming to brag how hardcore you are because you call people names on the internet.

You were being a dick, and got banned for being a dick.

Stop crying, move on.

I'm sorry if your brain doesn't understand logic and you want to keep pushing your strawman arguments. No one's crying except you. No one's calling what I'm saying crying except you. You should learn how to comprehend English and logic instead of drinking your own koolaid over and over genius.

I've mentioned several points that you refuse to refute --> Communication ban shouldn't = game mode ban. Xbox policy = crap. You wanna have a civil discussion or be a wanna be internet tough guy? Your choice. Broadcasting how different policies are inherently screwed up and prone to abuse, how the 2K community is ridiculously oversensitive, etc. isn't "whining", however you wanna spin it, it's shedding light on things. That's how companies get accountability -- by speaking up duh. All I see is you defending a microsoft policy that is completely illogical and based on catering to the snowflake / offended over everything generation.

It's not that serious man, grow up and learn to read to what is actually being SAID, or not respond.

Last edited by jax01; 12-28-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 06:36 PM   #66
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is it false advertising that mypark and proam are inaccessible when banned on XBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax01
I'm sorry if your brain doesn't understand logic and you want to keep pushing your strawman arguments. No one's crying except you. No one's calling what I'm saying crying except you. You should learn how to comprehend English and logic instead of drinking your own koolaid over and over genius.

I've mentioned several points that you refuse to refute --> Communication ban shouldn't = game mode ban. Xbox policy = crap. You wanna have a civil discussion or be a wanna be internet tough guy? Your choice. Broadcasting how different policies are inherently screwed up and prone to abuse, how the 2K community is ridiculously oversensitive, etc. isn't "whining", however you wanna spin it, it's shedding light on things. That's how companies get accountability -- by speaking up duh. All I see is you defending a microsoft policy that is completely illogical and based on catering to the snowflake / offended over everything generation.

It's not that serious man, grow up and learn to read to what is actually being SAID, or not respond.
Im not sure how many more times you have to be told.

You can try to trash talk over the internet as often as you like. But be prepared that not everyone wants to hear some immature internet person talking rubbish.

If you want to talk tough to people, do it in an unregulated space.

Otherwise, grow up and move on.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:54 PM   #67
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:

You can try to trash talk over the internet as often as you like. But be prepared that not everyone wants to hear some immature internet person talking rubbish.

You don't think dude has a point? No way should he get banned for telling these lil scrubs to pass the ball. If people doing stupid stuff, I do the same thing. Imma tell em, pass the damn ball, stop chucking. If a dude goes 0/10, imma message him telling him stop chucking, your dumb *** cost us the game. No way should my man get banned. Dudes online need to toughen up, if they think that's bad they should try playing real sports.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #68
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaknife
You don't think dude has a point? No way should he get banned for telling these lil scrubs to pass the ball. If people doing stupid stuff, I do the same thing. Imma tell em, pass the damn ball, stop chucking. If a dude goes 0/10, imma message him telling him stop chucking, your dumb *** cost us the game. No way should my man get banned. Dudes online need to toughen up, if they think that's bad they should try playing real sports.
It's not about 'toughening up'.

People don't want some clown talking rubbish when they are trying to play a game.

If you 2 want to yell tough guy things at people on the internet, organise private matches, or run the risk of being banned.

Simple.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:15 PM   #69
Banned

jax01's Arena

Quote:

At this point, you're just babbling noise stuck on your own straw man argument. So how 'bout you move on...

You're trying to be some wanna be Leave it to Beaver dad teaching people on forums a "tough life lesson" about the landscapes of the internet lol. Yet you're too full of your own bs koolaid to actually understand what the ACTUAL POINT being made is -- points you continue to ignore. If you can't read or understand basic logic, or the point of what I'm saying is going over your head over and over, just say so. I'm more interested in discussing with people who know how to comprehend things.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:18 PM   #70
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:
It's not about 'toughening up'.

People don't want some clown talking rubbish when they are trying to play a game.

If you 2 want to yell tough guy things at people on the internet, organise private matches, or run the risk of being banned.

Simple.
My guy, if people are being stupid, imma call them out on it. I don't want clowns doing rubbish when I'm playing. Also trash talk is part of anything competitive. If people take it to heart, that's on them. Stop trying to act like you're teaching life lessons out here. Dudes need to toughen up. Simple.

Old 12-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #71
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:
At this point, you're just babbling noise stuck on your own straw man argument. So how 'bout you move on...

You're trying to be some wanna be Leave it to Beaver dad teaching people on forums a "tough life lesson" about the landscapes of the internet lol. Yet you're too full of your own bs koolaid to actually understand what the ACTUAL POINT being made is -- points you continue to ignore. If you can't read or understand basic logic, or the point of what I'm saying is going over your head over and over, just say so. I'm more interested in discussing with people who know how to comprehend things.
FAX he been saying the same thing and he trying to teach these phony *** lessons like save it bro.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #72
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:

What do you want to hear? How awesome you are for talking trash to random people across a basketball video game?

The game uses the XBL platform. You got banned.

Stop crying, move on.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »