Home

if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you.

This is a discussion on if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2016, 07:23 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awg811
Believe me, having played as a 98 and now being reset to a 95, there is really no difference.
There was nothing that I did better at 98 and nothing that I do worse as a 95.
2k would like you to believe that there's some major difference so that you will further grind park for 3 worthless points.
Maybe with your player.

You get what, 10 upgrades total through the SS ranks? My Post Scoring center has very few bars in rebounding. even less in midrange. 10 upgrade points in either one of those areas would immediately make him a viable threat.

If you balance everything out on your myplayer, then maybe you have a point. If you choose to specialize and reach 95 while neglecting another area, those glitched attribute upgrades certainly will allow your myplayer to do things 95's cannot.

I've got a slasher 6'7 PG with a 38 Three pointer that I know will be significantly better at 58 with all the shooting badges. I've neglected to give him the three pointer upgrades in favor for shooting off dribble, rebounding, and strength. (there's only 4 or 5 anyway). Those glitched upgrades immediately make me a viable three point shooter (If I'm open anyway) as opposed to the flat out abysmal one I am now.

Last edited by Thunderhorse; 12-22-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 07:34 PM   #58
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Buying isn't the direct offense it's the selling that gets you banned because 2K can't tell if you are buying MT or not so if they see a large fluctuation in your MT they may assume that you are buying MT illegally and are handing out bans to guys who are just flipping cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flipping snipes will get you banned? Haha what... damm, snipe flips been here since the beginning as a means for growing your virtual currency 😒

If I found a 95 diamond card for 30k opposed to 300k VC and snipe it then reposted it for the appropriate price: I could get banned?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2016, 09:18 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhorse
Maybe with your player.

You get what, 10 upgrades total through the SS ranks? My Post Scoring center has very few bars in rebounding. even less in midrange. 10 upgrade points in either one of those areas would immediately make him a viable threat.

If you balance everything out on your myplayer, then maybe you have a point. If you choose to specialize and reach 95 while neglecting another area, those glitched attribute upgrades certainly will allow your myplayer to do things 95's cannot.

I've got a slasher 6'7 PG with a 38 Three pointer that I know will be significantly better at 58 with all the shooting badges. I've neglected to give him the three pointer upgrades in favor for shooting off dribble, rebounding, and strength. (there's only 4 or 5 anyway). Those glitched upgrades immediately make me a viable three point shooter (If I'm open anyway) as opposed to the flat out abysmal one I am now.
I suppose you're right, if you want to put upgrades into something like 3pts that max at 58.
I suppose you would be able to hit them.

I'm that same archetype as you, just as a big.
The 58 3 doesn't entice me, when I could better use those upgrades in other areas for my archetype.
For you as a guard or forward they may come in handy.

I'll put them on 3pts this time and let you know if its worth it.
I'll be a 98 in a week at this rate.
I don't need the upgrades, I'm perfectly fine where I am.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »