Home

if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you.

This is a discussion on if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: if you glitched your person in my career, 2k is looking for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
It's the way that 2k words things that is annoying... like you did something wrong and not them. Some people glitched, plenty of people are just a product of a bug.

2k does the same thing when you crash out of a game,, they tell you "Something is wrong with YOUR connection." Um? Excuse me? It ain't my connection that is broken! lol

That's their mentality - its your fault, not theirs. No accountability. Makes sense.
Exactly what Im saying, How can they say you violated any terms or condition, if you in fact did not.

Fine they can say you were not meant to gain more attributes ok I get that, but how can they say you are the violator when in fact many of us were not.

How can you cause a user to forfeit their money they spent (if they did) if no violation on the user side took place?
Old 12-19-2016, 06:32 PM   #34
MVP

ph33's Arena

They should be giving all of us free VC for testing their beta for them.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:44 PM   #35
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Trapsparency is important here.

2k should be laying out the rules of the road. Soon as we enter the My Career mode we should be introduced to the rules and regulations of the mode.

One doesn't need a social media resource to be aware of how a mode works, how be it for offline players who don't use connections?

Transparency is important and in this case we should have all been informed in letter in the mode itself on how the attribute system works.

Hidden details and updates only available online outside of the mode itself is not ethical either and violates our trust as a consumer.

We need to be informed in the mode, things are getting worse with this transparency subject. We should be informed in game on how to obtain or badges and how the badge system on its entirety works.

The mode needs more transparency in game. Too much shooting in the dark and badge hunting is like ghost hunting.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 08:49 AM   #36
Banned

Can someone confirm whether animations and gold badges have been removed from players/archetypes that shouldn't have them, or is it just a few rebounding bars from sharpshooters etc that is grinding 2k's gears?
Old 12-21-2016, 07:44 AM   #37
Banned

jax01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Trapsparency is important here.

2k should be laying out the rules of the road. Soon as we enter the My Career mode we should be introduced to the rules and regulations of the mode.

One doesn't need a social media resource to be aware of how a mode works, how be it for offline players who don't use connections?

Transparency is important and in this case we should have all been informed in letter in the mode itself on how the attribute system works.

Hidden details and updates only available online outside of the mode itself is not ethical either and violates our trust as a consumer.

We need to be informed in the mode, things are getting worse with this transparency subject. We should be informed in game on how to obtain or badges and how the badge system on its entirety works.

The mode needs more transparency in game. Too much shooting in the dark and badge hunting is like ghost hunting.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
I agree with the updates part. But as far as glitchers didn't know it was glitching, I don't buy that. They wouldn't even had known it if it weren't for youtubers going "try this glitch". If someone is a 98 ovr, and everyone else is capped at a 95 ovr, pretty safe bet that they knew they were glitching. Ignorance as a defense doesn't work here if that's what you were referring to.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:30 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax01
I agree with the updates part. But as far as glitchers didn't know it was glitching, I don't buy that. They wouldn't even had known it if it weren't for youtubers going "try this glitch". If someone is a 98 ovr, and everyone else is capped at a 95 ovr, pretty safe bet that they knew they were glitching. Ignorance as a defense doesn't work here if that's what you were referring to.
Thats not true, I mean I guess you can choose to believe them or not, but it was possible.

A number of people were just grinding out practices before applying them, so they keep going then applied them at once then they were 98. I know someone personally who did this, and this person didnt do the save or dashboard glitch once.
Old 12-21-2016, 11:29 AM   #39
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

IF you played the game like you should have and you got boost and etc, thats on 2k.

IF you kept dashboarding and exploiting the flaw in the system, Thats on you.

if you did the first thing, i can see how people would be mad to be pushed back for "Glitching" in that case, "i didnt know " is a valid claim

If you did the 2nd thing, Cut the BS about , "i didnt know its was a glitch" you are literally closing out the game and repeating the process over and over again. Get what 2k has coming to you.

that like when MW3 came out and people did the prestige token glitch. "ITS IN THE GAME SO IT MUST BE OKAY" When they all got banned and reset all those guys cried for the rest of the year sayin ghow they were "Baited" into it by IW. Take Responsibility in your actions
Old 12-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #40
Banned

I didn't glitch so haven't been reset, but I can't really act as the moral guardian because I don't blame anyone that did it. Practice grinding is boring as hell, so rather than pompously moralising I'm more worried about why I'm spending 250k vc for a true 80ovr, and why people are allowed to equip contact dunks and gold posterizer on a playmaker.

2k needs to decide what's really important because they used player glitches in 2k15 as s money maker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »