Home

Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched?

This is a discussion on Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2017, 08:29 AM   #41
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Another NBA 2K17 Patch is Coming...

when you have to wait now?

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 09:09 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Update badges and hot zones for players on the official roster to match their performance this season.

Also would be nice to see hot/cold zone effect on makes and misses reduced by a lot across all game modes. Right now it's way too easy to green release from a hot zone and near impossible to make anything from a cold zone no matter your players ratings.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:05 AM   #43
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

1. Improve off ball paint defense. It is to easy to pass to a cutter in the paint.

2. Allow us to keep our hands up by holding the right stick to deflect passes thrown directly over our defender's head. This would prevent alot of the paint spamming.

3. Allow players with high speed and ballhandling ratings to blow past slower defenders.

4. Please lower the standing dunk frequency online. ZBO shouldnt be dunking off vert in traffic.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 04-02-2017, 10:05 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzo
Update badges and hot zones for players on the official roster to match their performance this season.

Also would be nice to see hot/cold zone effect on makes and misses reduced by a lot across all game modes. Right now it's way too easy to green release from a hot zone and near impossible to make anything from a cold zone no matter your players ratings.
Hot/cold zones have almost always been like this, for years. Why is it people are only noticing it NOW? I always made sure I had my hotspots together before going online.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:02 AM   #45
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
1. Improve off ball paint defense. It is to easy to pass to a cutter in the paint.

2. Allow us to keep our hands up by holding the right stick to deflect passes thrown directly over our defender's head. This would prevent alot of the paint spamming.

3. Allow players with high speed and ballhandling ratings to blow past slower defenders.

4. Please lower the standing dunk frequency online. ZBO shouldnt be dunking off vert in traffic.
You gotta think of things like a cheeser team would bro. If you can just get steals by holding the stick up do you realize that teams in the Pro Am would simply run a zone that basically only lets you throw certain passes? People would abuse that to no end bro. As a big I already have to beg for a pass in the walk on but if you add this no guards are gonna pass and their excuse will always be I don't want a turnover

So No......NO......HECK NO.......SUPER NO to this idea

People would just post 2 defenses in the corner, one in the middle and the remaining 2 guys would probably double the ball to force the PG to pass

Last edited by Housh123; 04-02-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 11:47 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 3

- re-define shooting off the dribble as shots off the dribble and not just leaners and hop-steps. As of now, the sharpshooters are all Curry because they can do whatever dribble moves and still stop and pop.

- lower standing dunks significantly...across the board.

- make 50/50 balls actually 50/50 and not 80/20 in favor of the offense.

- return dribbling to how it was before patch 6 with a greater hit to temp stamina for dribble moves that require R2.

- more fouls for players with a low block rating and for running into shooters

- passes should be more susceptible to deflections when thrown at some in the 'hands up' animation.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I think #1 priority should be to fix the issue of Random Freezing/Restarting of the game.

I think Core Gameplay fixes(player movements, etc) should be a must, NOT fixing things that can be fixed thru a thorough Roster update(Ratings, Tendencies, Badges, Hot Spots, Individual Plays & Playbooks). I see so many issues that people post that can be fixed thru this type of Roster update.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 04-02-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:45 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I think #1 priority should be to fix the issue of Random Freezing/Restarting of the game.

I think Core Gameplay fixes(player movements, etc) should be a must, NOT fixing things that can be fixed thru a thorough Roster update(Ratings, Tendencies, Badges, Hot Spots, Individual Plays & Playbooks). I see so many issues that people post that can be fixed thru this type of Roster update.
I'm with you, but I think it's too late for anything but a slight tune-up as far as core gameplay goes, though I'll welcome any of it with open arms, but since the simple roster related stuff HASN'T been updated all year, I thought I might as well mention it at a time when they're committed to make one last significant adjustment to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »