Home

Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched?

This is a discussion on Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2017, 10:36 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Another NBA 2K17 Patch is Coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Lol, as I've said before, they can make that 'shoot off dribble' change you guys keep asking for. Just remember to be careful what you ask for. If you think Sharpshooters can be OP with that, just imagine what Shot Creators will be able to do with that change. I have one, and I'd gladly show just how unstoppable they would become.
they already watered down the shoot off the dribble 3 for creators....they can put a motion penalty on sharps if need be. For 0.5 (with the grand) to 1 secs after running their shoot off the dribble rating could govern their shot success.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 10:48 PM   #66
Rookie

adamspag's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched?

Just fixing double teams and fast breaks will go a long way in improving the game play experience
Old 04-02-2017, 11:44 PM   #67
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Re: Another NBA 2K17 Gameplay Patch is Coming - What Would You Like to See Patched?

we hope not to wait too

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2017, 02:48 AM   #68
Rookie

Kese86's Arena

Make fast breaks possible again. Also, if I block a CPU jumpshot one more time to only see it roll off their face for another jumper or fly perfectly to a teammate for an open shot I'll lose it.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:05 AM   #69
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

I just hope this last patch dont break things, they have a habit of making things worse at times with last patches for gameplay. Im just leary they will break something that will make the game useless, so you have to go buy nexr yrs game, with it being so late into the season now. Im really surprised that as late as it is, they would put out another patch. I hope it improves the game, and if it does hats off to them, but I do have my doubts with them doing this, that it will end up being a good thing for the game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-03-2017, 06:31 AM   #70
Rookie

Remove the shot-aiming feature if you want to nerf shooting.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:33 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I just hope this last patch dont break things, they have a habit of making things worse at times with last patches for gameplay. Im just leary they will break something that will make the game useless, so you have to go buy nexr yrs game, with it being so late into the season now. Im really surprised that as late as it is, they would put out another patch. I hope it improves the game, and if it does hats off to them, but I do have my doubts with them doing this, that it will end up being a good thing for the game.
I agree and don't have my hopes up for any helpful fixes. It's April and my game still takes 15 to 30 minutes to start so it's obvious they couldn't care less to fix such fundamental error in their game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2017, 09:44 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

I would be happy with making 50/50 balls somewhat realistic. So many good defensive plays result in the offense getting the ball back with an even better shot than the original one. Also, please fix the AI ability to matchup after made baskets. It is so infuriating to have to sprint back like a moron after made baskets and switch to 3 different players to keep the turbo abusers from getting a wide open shot. Those 2 fixes would satisfy me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »