Home

An Early Look at NBA 2K18 Gameplay Changes

This is a discussion on An Early Look at NBA 2K18 Gameplay Changes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #65
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm kinda scared they will ruin the game again with patches, as others said previously last years prelude was great but then the patches switch it around. Lets hope for the best
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #66
Banned

Re: An Early Look at NBA 2K18 Gameplay Changes

it really sound like 2k focused on polishing and fine-tuning last year's half-assed effort that a lot of us are mad about. thats great, because that means sim heads win.

steady as she goes, and easy does it for future 2k installments. i'd rather have quality gameplay than countless additional features that don't work properly.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #67
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
I'm kinda scared they will ruin the game again with patches, as others said previously last years prelude was great but then the patches switch it around. Lets hope for the best
Real talk. That's why I never get too excited over hearing these initial impressions.

Gameplay is usually always good until the first few patches start rolling in
Old 08-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
A truly beautiful woman is so because she's not just physically attractive, but also intelligent, witty, insightful, etc. There's a subtle beauty about her that runs deep, and you wouldn't have ever noticed if you didn't get past just starring at her.

NBA 2K18 is that girl...
To be honest, I hope the game plays great, but this sounds like some hardcore fanboyism to be honest. I mean I don't care how beautiful a girl is, if I have to grind and work like crazy just so I can enjoy her a bit than she aint worth it. She can be beautiful and intelligent with all kinds of subtle nuances, but if when it comes time to take control and have a blast she moves me around in a bunch of ways opposite of what I want and she just makes me frustrated, she aint worth it. If I spend a ton of money on her and than realize I got her the wrong thing because she didn't give me a full description of what she wanted in the beginning and then I have to go back and spend a bunch more so she will play how I want, You guessed it, she aint worth it. lmao. Cmon man. That is always the problem with this game, it looks beautiful in motion and suckers everyone in but once your committed to her you realize its more just frustration than enjoyment. We want to know if these frustrations will be alleviated before making another commitment.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #69
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
So maybe NBA 2K18 may be that girl? It's hard to tell after just the one date, but I'm excited to see her again...

Last edited by Mike Lowe; 08-05-2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:54 PM   #70
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
So maybe NBA 2K17 may be that girl? It's hard to tell after just the one date, but I'm excited to see her again...
I'm sure you mean 2K18.

2K17 is the $5.00 call girl who harasses you at the traffic light.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:59 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
On stream last night, Annoying TV said that he was told that 2K realized that were holding people's hands with the constant patches and listening to weak players toooo much. Apparently they aren't patching things unless they really have to, instead of daily tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2017, 09:06 PM   #72
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
On stream last night, Annoying TV said that he was told that 2K realized that were holding people's hands with the constant patches and listening to weak players toooo much. Apparently they aren't patching things unless they really have to, instead of daily tweaks
Was this said last year aswell?

Kinda recall it was but not 100%

Last edited by MarkWilliam; 08-04-2017 at 09:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »