Home

New CAP system

This is a discussion on New CAP system within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New CAP system

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I can tell you now the thread spamming...nobody at 2k is going to pay this thread much attention

Just a microcosm of the toxic waste that floods the forum at release

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
U must didn't see when LD2K came thru here the other day. He said he's going to talk to the producers about this. But yeah, nobody at 2k will pay attention to this thread...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2017, 09:17 PM   #442
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant314
U must didn't see when LD2K came thru here the other day. He said he's going to talk to the producers about this. But yeah, nobody at 2k will pay attention to this thread...
I saw it and he also said the same thing on twitter.

But again, we've been talking to LD about this for years now lol.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:23 PM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 7

What a huge disappointment CAP is for 2K18! I almost exclusively play MyLeague, and having the ability to create different faces is extremely important in keeping me interested year in and year out.

What I would suggest as a quick fix is to make the current sliders affect more. Like for the head width and height, the minimum and maximum of the sliders barely make a difference.

Honestly, I might not play 2K18 that much unless CAP gets patched. So hopefully they hear us out and at least try something.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:32 PM   #444
Pro

OVR: 7

Perhaps a short term quick fix would be to add at least 20 more presets. Also i reset my save file in the prelude and was able to start over my player and was able to add skin tone to my non face scan created player.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:38 PM   #445
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I saw it and he also said the same thing on twitter.

But again, we've been talking to LD about this for years now lol.

The backlash towards CAP has never reached a peak like this though...At this point, the jury is completely out that the new system is terrible. The news has been gaining traction all over Twitter, YouTube, & Reddit. Brian Mazique's Forbes articles, have helped play a huge role in this too lol...I would like to believe that 2k is going through a wake up call right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #446
Banned

NewBreed1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Oh I care about the topic, but I don't care for guys coming here complaining like women and thinking something is going to change.

It's useless. This isn't the first time you've been wrong due to not being here long.
Taking a shot at women...how cool.

You say nothing is going to change with the constant complaining (I call it warranted criticism)? Well, people complained NON-STOP for the past year about the scrawny body types in 2K17. How'd that turn out for 2K18? That's right, no more scrawny player models.

Thanks to all those who "complained like women".
Old 09-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #447
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexbrook0
The backlash towards CAP has never reached a peak like this though...At this point, the jury is completely out that the new system is terrible. The news has been gaining traction all over Twitter, YouTube, & Reddit. Brian Mazique's Forbes articles, have helped play a huge role in this too lol...I would like to believe that 2k is going through a wake up call right now
People were upset when they removed the halftime show but it didn't change anything.

Sometimes they have to take a step back to move forward when taking on a massive project overhaul to do it right.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:52 PM   #448
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBreed1
Taking a shot at women...how cool.

You say nothing is going to change with the constant complaining (I call it warranted criticism)? Well, people complained NON-STOP for the past year about the scrawny body types in 2K17. How'd that turn out for 2K18? That's right, no more scrawny player models.

Thanks to all those who "complained like women".

It's apparent you don't understand much about game development or how things work at all.

People made constructive threads, showed pictures and besides that, 2K probably only did that because they got rushed to release 2k17 in a shorter dev cycle, which was easy to see since their previous year was just fine.

...and yes your complaining is not going to help anything at all. You can bet your moms house that LD2K is NOT taking any of that nonsense back to 2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »