Home

Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it.

This is a discussion on Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 01:56 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Same thing happened to me just this morning. And im on ps4. Smh.
Old 09-17-2017, 02:06 AM   #90
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Add a casualty to the list, just lost mine 20 minutes ago. I got that "Continue from Prelude" save file like everyone else. Put in my request with 2K and am now going to create the second save file. Im with everyone else though, just refund the VC into my account and maybe an extra 3-5K in VC as an apology for the issue. Hell if they do that ill even buy some extra VC!

Of course the one problem is now im scared because I dont wanna lose the save again.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:04 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR3SH1
Did it work?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Yes. Mostly. The upgrades weren't the same I had, but the overall matched, and no badge progress was saved. I also spent more than 35k VC, on non-attributes, but only received 35k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 04:13 AM   #92
Banned

Bought $50 of VC. We better be reimbursed for that money or that is legally fraud. Not only that, we should be reimbursed for the hours spent upgrading the player, in the form of extra VC.

This kind of karma might be the universe telling 2K that exploiting their user base isn't good business. I understand pay to play, but not to the point where EVERYTHING in the game is designed around extracting every last nickle, every last drop. Getting ridiculous, and you don't retain long term customer loyalty by exploiting them.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:14 AM   #93
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealltogether
Yes. Mostly. The upgrades weren't the same I had, but the overall matched, and no badge progress was saved. I also spent more than 35k VC, on non-attributes, but only received 35k.
This kinda thing would happen with 2k....... They make a great game, but damn, people get scammed out of money and VC in basically EVERY SINGLE WAY.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:08 AM   #94
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
What's to stop this from happening again? If they haven't corrected the issue then we'll all continue to chase our tails every time this occurs. I'm not playing Neighborhood or MyCareer until it's corrected. Not worth wasting time.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:18 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Wow really? I think they said to add a note to the ticket about that if you needed more but not sure if that will even happen after all the requests going in so may be lost VC at this point.

Were the upgrades at least sensible to your archetype? I can live with that but they may as well have just given us the VC back for that and let us rebuild from scratch. Also did the height/wingspan get set correctly after having it set to the smallest?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #96
MVP

Is the only affecting people on the USA/Canada servers? It seems like this is mostly happening when people are trying to load into the neighborhood.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »