Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2018, 08:59 PM   #321
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans4lyfe
Same thing happened with me and the prospect named Prince(last name escapes me). I drafted him #1, then the next pick the Lakers also drafted him. After FA hit, I got the message he signed with the Lakers.

I guess this is my punishment for tanking...
How is that possible LMAO. I'll see if I can trigger it myself, but what a glitch, 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 12:03 AM   #322
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Same thing happened with me and the prospect named Prince(last name escapes me). I drafted him #1, then the next pick the Lakers also drafted him. After FA hit, I got the message he signed with the Lakers.

Wow. Please submit a 2K support ticket so they know about it, and post it in the bugs thread too, both of you guys who experienced it.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:17 AM   #323
Rookie

spottedshady's Arena

OVR: 0

Does the g-league guys accelerated development ruin the experience for anyone else? I’ve posted about it in the bugs and glitches thread and submitted a ticket a few days ago but still haven’t heard anything back.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:31 AM   #324
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
What's everyone seeing as far as help defense from the opposing teams? I'm seeing everyone constantly staying at home on off-ball defenders, which makes it way too easy to score at the rim.

You can see it here in this gameplay video (I think it's Da Czar playing against the AI)

Admittedly, I didn't watch the whole video, but even if this is a thing where the AI will adjust as the games goes on and bring stronger help, I think they should still have the capacity to help strongly from the start of the game.
Anyone got anything on this?
Old 09-22-2018, 07:16 AM   #325
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
Targeting a specific dude in the draft in MyGM, I get the dude, go to the rookie signing step: "Accept"... "Omari Akua has decided to sign with the Boston Celtics." What the hell. Every time. What the hell
Quote:

Yea, this is definitely a big issue for me as I'm sure it is everyone who plays MyLeague. I always build through the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 07:32 AM   #326
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Yea, this is definitely a big issue for me as I'm sure it is everyone who plays MyLeague. I always build through the draft.
I think its a bug with MYGM as I haven't encountered it in ML. Speaking of MYGM, it takes entirely too long to get to an NBA game. I made it right past the guru part before I had to put it down. I also think there's a bug in there are I chose the option to side with the old owner over the Sandersons but for whatever reason I'm working with me now. The whole thing is kind of a jumbled mess.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:58 AM   #327
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakfu
Couple of questions....

1) Can you create a league with LESS than 30 teams?

2) Can you change the starting year?

With the historic draft classes, it would be really cool if we could actually start with a past season and recreate league history. Would be nice if you could start out with the correct number of teams for, say, 1988.
Think you can do that. Start using a custom league and rosters. Use the player DNA feature to put historic players on their respective teams...you could get their DNA using the historic drafts or teams. Sure it's time consuming but worth it if you're into that stuff...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 09-22-2018, 08:00 AM   #328
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

What I hate is why the hell dont they have the Seattle Sonics as a premade team you can select as your expansion team, complete with their records and history. Sure you can use one of the many user made Sonics teams but they lack their history and records. They have them in Be a GM. So makes no sense to not in My League.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »