Home

NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2019, 05:21 PM   #209
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

Anybody else have the problem with the CPU taking way more shots than them?

I've got to a place where I'm happy with the sliders again, and I'm getting super realistic box scores and competitive feeling games.

However, I keep losing because the CPU simply takes more shots than me. In my most recent game, we both shot around 40% FG, but the CPU shot 14 more shots than me so I lost. They tend to shoot anywhere between 5 and 15 more shots a game than me.

Time in possession is also very even, and I even tend to have the edge there, having the ball for roughly a minute more per game than the CPU.

I guess they're just chucking up shots and I'm using a lot of the shot clock?
Old 03-18-2019, 06:00 PM   #210
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829

I've got to a place where I'm happy with the sliders again, and I'm getting super realistic box scores and competitive feeling games.

However, I keep losing because the CPU simply takes more shots than me. In my most recent game, we both shot around 40% FG, but the CPU shot 14 more shots than me so I lost. They tend to shoot anywhere between 5 and 15 more shots a game than me.

Time in possession is also very even, and I even tend to have the edge there, having the ball for roughly a minute more per game than the CPU.

Could be turnovers also. If you are turning the ball over alot that's one less shot per possession for you and also more possessions for them with a possible shot on said possession. Additionally, offensive rebounds for the cpu can be killer too.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-19-2019, 11:59 AM   #211
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
Could be turnovers also. If you are turning the ball over alot that's one less shot per possession for you and also more possessions for them with a possible shot on said possession. Additionally, offensive rebounds for the cpu can be killer too.
[/url]
Was definitely partly rebounds to begin with but I've sorted that since. Will keep an eye on turnovers over the next few games. Thanks a lot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2019, 03:38 PM   #212
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829

Another culprit could be free throws. If you're better than the CPU at getting to the line, you'll naturally have less FGs. But other than that, as mentioned before look for offensive rebound discrepancies and turnovers.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:53 PM   #213
Just started!

Hello all;
We want to play online games as a league with friends. We are 7 people, is there a way to create a myleague online with 7 teams? Maybe with fantasy league? we don't want to play cpu teams

Now we are just playing from "play now online" and take note from our scores.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:51 AM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLeNDiL
Hello all;
We want to play online games as a league with friends. We are 7 people, is there a way to create a myleague online with 7 teams? Maybe with fantasy league? we don't want to play cpu teams

Now we are just playing from "play now online" and take note from our scores.
You could just start an online MyLeague with all 7 of you, and only play each other. The game never forces you to play the CPU, so that might work for you.

The only caveat I can think of is that if you want to progress from the regular season to the playoffs, you'd have to at least sim the games against the CPU.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:10 AM   #215
Rookie

I've read on reddit that Nike arm sleeves for your player in MyCareer are tied to Nike headbands. Can anyone confirm that buying a Nike headband and equipping it will make your arm sleeves turn into Nike sleeves? I've tried it with the plain arm sleeves and it didn't work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2019, 01:46 AM   #216
Just started!

Dear all,

I have a question regarding to the Transfer of my self created player from My Carrier to MyTeam. I dont know how its work.

I played 3 saisons in MyCarrier and have now a 91* player. I went to the MyCarrier building in the neighborhood, but the guy showed me an „empty“ photo (he has nothing in his hands) and a transfer didn‘t work.

Can anybody help me to play with my player in my carrier?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »