Home

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K20 Wish List

This is a discussion on Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K20 Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2018, 10:36 AM   #65
IBA
Rookie

IBA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K20 Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelx
There's an old saying that goes "little things can go a long way" (That's what she said). The NBA 2K franchise has always been an innovator in this regard in many areas. However over the years I have found it quite surprising that a small feature that could change the feel of MyLeague/Franchise mode from an immersion perspective is simply being ignored.

What would it take to add to the pre/halftime and post game show some info and highlights from games taking place around the league in the schedule? It sounds minor but think about how much more that would add by being able to play closer attention to what's happening around the league, important games that have potential ranking and division implications, rivalries and playoff runs.

For a game that's clearly put so much into other aspects of it's title, it's really left the simple franchise player who doesn't care much to play the other game options not left with much difference from year to year.

So I am making my plea to the 2K devs that I know frequent this page and care about the community to please add this small yet super game changing feature for Franchise mode users. If anyone reading this feels the same leave your thoughts and lets see if we can make this happen.

Regards,
I agree 100%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 10:51 AM   #66
MVP

saintrules's Arena

This is rather simple, but I'd like FGM-A and 3PM-A added to the upper right hand corner box while on the court. It would be nice to know my Center is 6-6 so far whereas my 3P guy is 0-4. Right now I have to wait for the occasional game total info graphic to see how someone is shooting.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:40 AM   #67
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

I'd like to set up my defensive match ups on the fly.
This would drastically decrease the pauses in MLO.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:40 PM   #68
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu8lal8
I'd like to set up my defensive match ups on the fly.

This would drastically decrease the pauses in MLO.

You can set matchups on the fly tho. On defense you press L1, then you select your player of the 5 on the court and then it’ll show “matchups” then you select the player on the opposing team that you want him to guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #69
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Ability to do Player lock in Myleague online with atleast 2 users. This way me and my friend can have a shared career experience similar to connected careers in madden when we both create RBs. Right now this is how I play MyCareer, by creating a player placing him on a team and letting the CPU do everything else. I only control my created character when he is on the court (This way I skip the linear story stuff from mycareer lol). This probably is a hella reach to do, but if you guys could make this work with 2 players, it would be so dope.

Last edited by Rob. D; 11-15-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:22 AM   #70
Pro

Reorder the offseason. Right now it does not have anything to do with the real offseason. It should be something like

Retirements/HOF
Staff signing
Draft stuff
Summer league
Free agency
Etc.

Lähetetty minun LG-M250 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

http://sportgeek.wixsite.com/sportblogs
Old 11-28-2018, 02:29 PM   #71
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

About the offseason, here's how to really fix it: MAKE IT CALENDAR-BASED. Right now you just go through a checklist, which is dumb imo when the season is a calendar. If the offseason was run from the calendar, you could schedule everything accurate to real life and have multiple things going on at once.

Now that I think about it, MAKE THE ENTIRE YEAR CALENDAR-BASED. PRE-SEASON/TRAINING CAMP, REGULAR SEASON, PLAYOFFS, AND OFFSEASON. ALL OF IT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 08:59 AM   #72
Rookie

iFnOtWhYnOt_'s Arena

Presentation

*Bring back the between quarters upcoming games promo with stats

*NBA twitter is hilarious all year round but especially when someone is cooking, use the fake tweets system for in real time special occasions when someone is about to drop 50 or historic milestones, show them during timeout breaks or between quarters.

*Offseason - The last information or section of the offseason should be a "season preview". A place to review top free agent signings/coaching changes/ rookie of the year odds, MVP odds, and NBA final odds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba2k11assoc.jpg (76.3 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by iFnOtWhYnOt_; 11-29-2018 at 11:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »