Home

Stop joining JRC if your record is under 40%

This is a discussion on Stop joining JRC if your record is under 40% within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 10:57 AM   #41
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stop joining JRC if your record is under 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
It's not that I don't understand his or anybody else's frustration. I completely get it. Nobody wants to play with low IQ, selfish players. Of course I want to win, but I also just want to play games. That wasn't the point of my original post. I was calling him out on his arrogance to come in here and tell people to stop playing like he is above them when record obviously doesn't mean everything. It would have been more productive had he made the thread about ways he thinks 2K should improve the matchmaking. If he wanted to complain there's already a thread called dear randoms where he can go and vent. Like i said, these type of posts are pointless literally contribute nothing...
Damn right he (the OP) knows about the 'Dear Randoms' thread. He started it.
Old 03-25-2019, 11:59 AM   #42
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Simple matchmaking would fix this smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-25-2019, 12:11 PM   #43
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
Simple matchmaking would fix this smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Imho, they haven't incorporated matchmaking because of $$$. Having a 60ovr on the same court as a 95ovr makes someone want to buy VC.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:11 PM   #44
Rookie

In my opinion putting an emphasis on records and making it public was a mistake. Last year it was better since you didn't know your teammate records or archetype. This mean you didn't care as much and work with what you have.

Matchmaking is a must for 2k20 if 2k wish to attract newer players and keep them. No one like to lost 30+ every game it just discourage players from playing that mode ever again. I understand where OP is coming from because I been in those games, but it is up to 2k to put a system in place that distinguish experienced players from new players. Also, there no reason why a full squad should ever be match up against five randoms.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:23 PM   #45
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Just put people that try to set 3 picks for the ball handler in their own groups please. That's all. It's amazing how inept and selfish some of these guys are. They don't realize that by setting 3 picks for the PG that they effectively allow 1-2 players to guard 4. This is why I never go into the rec with a PG unless I'm playing with people I know. It's just a miserable experience.
Old 03-25-2019, 01:25 PM   #46
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I’m going to start playing JRC in a few weeks once I’m doing he with PNO. It’s always fun starting off in mid April.....teammates hate you.....lol.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:09 PM   #47
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

It's not so much about record as it is teammate grade. But since 2k doesn't promote matchmaking by teammate grade, doesn't regularly offer this information in a reasonable way without hunting for it, most people don't pay attention to it.

Most of my friends are B+ to A- players. We share the rock, we play good defense. We've won with all defensive line ups. We've won with no shooters. It's all about HOW you play not who you play with and what archetype.

That's what I wish the community could learn. If you put shooters 1-5 that doesn't make you instantly good. Sure, you can be better than most. Or better than dogsh.... But when you roll up on a squad with a bunch of 80s because we're all in our like 6th characters without badges and you get smoked as a 98 pure stretch. Just realize... You were *** to begin with my guy.... You might be able to shoot over a bunch of guards, but my rebounding rim gets HOF defensive stopper. That was a red contest bro... Yep, that's an airball.

You want some tissue for those tears? Mmk.
Old 03-25-2019, 05:31 PM   #48
Rookie

Its brutal this year.

I dont understand how anyone can criticize people for going into rec eith a squad. It takes me 20-30 minutes to find a decent five when i go solo, and 90% of the time, one guy doesnt D up and his man has 35-40 and costs us the game.

This is without even talking about the offensive side of the ball.

If I had a point guard maybe I would do it but at PF i can go 5 possessions in a row without touching the ball, and since im usually covering a stretch, I cant even cover for my teammates horrible defense because thatll be an automatic 3 points. This basically means a big portion of the game is out of my hands and im so tired of seeing people complain about squads in rec - sorry i dont want to waste half an hour yellingg at a pure sharp to stop setting ball screens and get back on D.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »