Home

NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed with New Screenshots (Constantly Updated)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed with New Screenshots (Constantly Updated) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2019, 11:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed Tonight at 8:00 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
LeBron is definitely still better than Kawhi, Even with the regular season coasting
LOL What you smoking? Kawhi is a better All Around player than Lebron period.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2019, 11:03 PM   #26
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed, Top 20 Players, Top 5 Rookies, Screenshots & Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri

we need a new body model for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fixed it for ya.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:04 PM   #27
Pro

JoFri's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by testorz

Perhaps he meant Shaq a fool category? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2019, 11:05 PM   #28
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
And to add on to it, Giannis is definitely better than LeBron athletically (tbh he might athletically be the best ever) and Giannis' defense is definitely better.

LeBron just shooting and probably IQ on Giannis.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:36 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Prove it then. Cmon Kawhi is better defensively I'll give him that. Kawhi always had great players surrounding him. Lebron made Mo William's an all-star one year. Averaged a trip double in the finals. Has the most points in the playoffs. Accolade wise Lebron is still the better player. Kawhi just won a ring with KD missing. Like that didnt really look good on his resume in my eyes sort of like the 2015 Warriors winning without playing Kyrie and Love. 🤷🏿*♂️🤷🏿*♂️🤷🏿*♂️

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-16-2019, 12:47 AM   #30
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
And to add on to it, Giannis is definitely better than LeBron athletically (tbh he might athletically be the best ever) and Giannis' defense is definitely better.

LeBron just shooting and probably IQ on Giannis.
Your impact on the game dramatically declines on offense versus "great" defenders when you can't shoot or space the floor.

LeBron is definitely a better playmaker than Giannis. With shooting being the most important fundamental aspect on offense today, I don't think LeBron runs into those same roadblocks as Giannis in the PS either (ie. TO eliminating the drive by collapsing the paint).

The recency effect here is insane. LeBron is no less than top two and NOT behind Giannis.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:12 AM   #31
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity
Prove it then. Cmon Kawhi is better defensively I'll give him that. Kawhi always had great players surrounding him. Lebron made Mo William's an all-star one year. Averaged a trip double in the finals. Has the most points in the playoffs. Accolade wise Lebron is still the better player. Kawhi just won a ring with KD missing. Like that didnt really look good on his resume in my eyes sort of like the 2015 Warriors winning without playing Kyrie and Love. 🤷🏿*♂️🤷🏿*♂️🤷🏿*♂️

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Why does LeBron's past accolades matter when determining his present standing? And, last time I checked LeBron "needed" great players around him to win anything in the NBA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimFast_GymRat
Your impact on the game dramatically declines on offense versus "great" defenders when you can't shoot or space the floor.

LeBron is definitely a better playmaker than Giannis. With shooting being the most important fundamental aspect on offense today, I don't think LeBron runs into those same roadblocks as Giannis in the PS either (ie. TO eliminating the drive by collapsing the paint).

The recency effect here is insane. LeBron is no less than top two and NOT behind Giannis.
Yes, LeBron is a better playmaker but Giannis is more athletic, a better defender, rebounder and equal scorer (although with a lot less range).

This argument is similar to when young LeBron couldn't usurp Kobe (on similar lists) cause of Kobe's past.

Recency bias, my ***. One guy is a two - way monster and the other coasts on defense, can't make the playoffs and his reputation is keeping him propped up (on lists like this).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 07-16-2019 at 02:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 05:03 AM   #32
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed, Top 20 Players, Top 5 Rookies, Screenshots & Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
False, I'd take Jokic over Embiid and there sure is a hell a lot of others who would. Jokic outperformed Embiid this season and blew him away this playoffs.

You guys are hilarious. Until such a time as defense doesn’t matter this argument is laughable. I like Jokic but outperformed? Cmon dude—seriously?

Jojo avgd 27.5, 13.6 and 2 blks vs Jokics 20.1, 10.8 and 0.7 blks. Unless we’re in bizarro world the gap between them is pretty clear.

Embiid’s at the level now where good defenders like Gasol need help (Toronto doubled him almost instantly after Game 3) and he STILL gets good numbers. That impact (and what he does on D) almost can’t be quantified.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Kushmir; 07-16-2019 at 12:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »