Home

Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

This is a discussion on Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2019, 11:59 PM   #1249
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

You should be hitting around 70% to 80% with that rating + hot zones + HOF shooting badges.

If not, sharp just isn't the archetype for you.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:24 AM   #1250
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

That’s pretty much what I expect. ****, last year I was hitting greens way more with my non shooting center (just like everyone else)

I am not taking bad shots nor do I think I have bad timing, but my first few games have me perplexed, because this has never really been an issue. I green all the time with my PG so that’s why I find it weird that I am suddenly a brick house (most my releases have been full whites)

i’ll try again but using it with randoms can be tough—kind of hard to establish a rhythm but i expect myself to shoot way better when I have my chances

changed my release around and go figure, it’s what did it. is this game still on the “some bases have better green chance” **** because it is dumb

I am done playing as a stretch with randoms though, after a while you have had enough watching your teammate try to finish over 3 people instead of kicking out

Last edited by ph33; 11-16-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-16-2019, 04:57 PM   #1251
Pro

I Made a stretch five, although its called a 3level scorer

6’11C with 85 3ball

Still managed to get 9 def badges, Lets hope i dont get eaten.
Great floor spacing though

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2019, 10:47 AM   #1252
MVP

ph33's Arena

Went to base 38 and turned off shot meter and went back to feel instead of looking at the meter and we are back in business!!!
Old 12-23-2019, 07:54 PM   #1253
MVP

Finally finished getting the badges for what i think is the best all-around build in the game.
6'7 235lbs with a 7'0 Wingspan, badges are 27 Playmaking/12 Shooting/10 Defending/7 Finishing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24-12-2019_11-45-40_AM-pf2fiae0.jpg (169.4 KB, 130 views)
Old 01-29-2020, 11:42 PM   #1254
Rookie

Chas3's Arena

I went Russell Westbrook with 2-way slashing playmaker point guard, 6'4" 190lbs. 11, 10, 20, 20 is my badge count. I green a lot of open shots, get all of the contact dunks, and the HOF defensive+playmaking badges help a ton.

Now I'm thinking of either Devin Booker or T-Mac build now, but Idk which one I want to do or which pie chart I should pick.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:07 AM   #1255
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Went with 4 builds this year.

2 way slashing playmaker 6'5 PG. (My favorite you play career with, but his jumper comes and goes.)

Slasher SF 6'7. (My most dominant build, i love this guy. Same pie chart as PG)

Paint Beast PF 6'9. (Hes a savage in the paint on D, he just can't shoot and inside scoring is butt this year if you're directly under the hoop).

And finally my inside-outside facilitator 6'5 SG. 82 three, 85 driving dunk with 4 gold playmaking badges and 8 defensive badge points. I usually run Gold clamps, silver intimidator and Gold Pick Dodger. Just an absolute nightmare to deal with. I can make any shot, even a few feet behind the arc.

If i had my 80 defensive ratings and this guy could finish alley oops like my other characters, this character would eat faces. Lol

Defensively he's not all the way there, but he's really fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2020, 10:22 AM   #1256
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Telling y'all...try a smaller guard (6' or 6'1"). Finally getting my important badges, and I picked up some low dribble/crossover animations (lessen the chance of getting stripped). I'm starting to love my build in Rec especially when I pull off the Jamal Crawford layup animation against a big, lol. It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally starting to average double doubles in points and assists with the team mainly trusting me with PG duties. It's rare that I get a turnover, but the Needle Threader badge helps with that.

Oddly enough and despite being small, I can stop and/or slow down a fastbreak due my build's speed and acceleration which gives me the ability to get back on defense quickly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »