Home

Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

This is a discussion on Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-31-2019, 04:13 AM   #609
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2k20 MyPlayer Build Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinevos
I just Made my last trial build.

Ended up with a post athletic pf 6’11 max wingspan.

Shawn kemp/blake griffin
decent defense?

how is ti?
Old 08-31-2019, 04:20 AM   #610
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
decent defense?

how is ti?

Hard to tell with draymond green glued on me. He was pretty agile on the court though. Swift out of triple threat.

Too bad i couldnt equip the contact dunks animations, Think that wouldve helped
Old 08-31-2019, 04:26 AM   #611
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I made a 6'10 Paint Beast Center. Definitely is my backup build just in case my preferred build isn't too my liking. Being undersized gives me more athleticism. But I can afford to go max wingspan since no important rating drops. So the max wingspan can make up lack of height. They didn't do any switches so don't know how I am on perimeter defense. But Intimidator does have a impact. I had 2 blocks, but Intimidator was popping up a lot and offense was missing. With the right badges, I shoot a good percentage around rim. I ended up with 23pts, 14 rebs and 2 blocks.

I'm still holding out for a two way SG/SF. I usually do a big. But offline, playing as a big can be boring after a while. This year they should progress a lot faster. But I do want to switch it up this year
6'5 Shooter/Defender is your best best, HOF Shooting and D badges and with the gatorade weekly workout +5 to physical attributes you can get the 86 Speed with Ball needed for Tier 3 launches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2019, 06:00 AM   #612
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
6'5 Shooter/Defender is your best best, HOF Shooting and D badges and with the gatorade weekly workout +5 to physical attributes you can get the 86 Speed with Ball needed for Tier 3 launches.
That's the first build I tried out. It was okay at first. But when that tidbit about boost to physical ratings with weekly workout, that positions seems a lot better. To get up 92-93 Speed and 90+ ACC, that should help on defense. I'm curious to see how long the temporary boosts lasts. Does it lasts just 1 game or multiple games?. In MyCareer, would it last for a calender week? What about people who don't play MyCareer like that.
Old 08-31-2019, 06:41 AM   #613
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Ronnie had a stream. Hard to take everything as facts since he isn't a dev and isn't always sure. But he said there won't custom pies, that will be more pie charts to choose from. I didn't think custom pies would be likely just because of possible issues and not allowing complete freedom. But I'm curious to see what skill charts they added. They already pretty much had all the basic archetypes in demo. I can see them adding more variety with skills. There's always a possibility of having 25% equal skill pie. Where your player can be good at everything but master of nothing. Only way that can have that is if they make equal rating caps amongst skills section. Where the highest you could get a skill low 80s high 70s. Where you could possibly have high 70s Finishing, shooting, pass/Ball control, and high 70 Perimeter D/Lat Quickness and Steal. Where you would be good at everything but not elite at anything. But possibly have 10-15 skills per skill, so with right combo of badges, you can be good at every important skill.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:13 AM   #614
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Any body made a post scorer ? Any insight ? I haven’t triggered that takeover this demo.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-31-2019, 10:19 AM   #615
Rookie

acetheredcomet's Arena

The only defensive PF build I had success with was a D-Rod style glass cleaner (6'7" 230) good physical stats to clamp down with nice finishing atts. just depending if I should go with mid range or just 3s....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2019, 02:11 PM   #616
Rookie

How I made Zion Williamson for 2k20
(The hair Got messed up somehow...idk)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »