Home

Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA

This is a discussion on Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #25
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Any chance we can take this roster in to an association. I love portlandblazers roster but only downside is the inability to use his roster in association. I hope that this is not the case with this great looking roster.
Definite yes for season mode, but we will not be paying attention to potential ratings and contract stuff so association may not make sense. Given the emphasis we put on sim stat accuracy, not getting to do season mode would be a deal breaker for us. Thats one reason this project has taken so long...dealing with and working around freeze issues. Players' ages will be based on their age of that particular season. BTW, any free time I get is going into working on this, but not able to predict release date yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA

im feeling kinda salty here lol you and your boy classic 65 roster for t he ps3 is truly amazing but 76 old school teams man ps3 dont get no love i really wish i had this amazing roster PLEASE LOL ok iknow i cant get this one im wonder i know u and your partner said that this might b it for classics but if u get 2k13 would u and your partner consider i know deeply it"s a loooooot of work i understand that but 2k13 is gonna b incredible this year bigger and better u 2 rosters guys is thee BEST can u find it in yall hearts to do ONE MORE OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC ROSTER for both systems think about the 2k community old scholl bro. like me i just turn 45 yrs. old in august and really thats all i play is CLASSICS i wanna thank both of u
Old 09-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any updates on this roster? Looking forward to it.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #28
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdballer
Any updates on this roster? Looking forward to it.
The roster development is moving along nicely. By the end of the weekend all non default teams (teams not on our PS3 version) will be complete and ready for sim testing and playbook adjustments which will be done by SHH4UA. We have been working on this project since early June and are pumped about releasing it, but also want to make sure it's of highest quality. Not ready to give projections on time frames yet, but it's getting close. Thanks for your interest! BTW, we have enough teams from each decade to use season mode between 2 decades. You could do a 60's v 70's or 80's v 90's or whatever...I am thinking a 70's vs 80's season would be cool. Really excited about those early 80's teams like the 85 Nets.

Last edited by Sellaz32; 09-06-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Fact: Super 76 Roster has 22 NBA/ABA Champions as well as 11 Runner-up's. In 40 years of NBA/ABA play, we have 33 DIFFERENT teams that played in The Finals.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #30
Rookie

You guys should release a quick play version of the roster so people can start using the teams while you work on the season stuff...its already Sept 7, gonna lose all interest in 4 weeks
Old 09-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #31
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueWilkins
You guys should release a quick play version of the roster so people can start using the teams while you work on the season stuff...its already Sept 7, gonna lose all interest in 4 weeks
The problem is that many teams aren't ready for quick play yet...but we WILL be releasing it BEFORE 2k13. Also we are well aware of how interest will shift once 2K13 is released, however, we also feel confident that the new game won't have the roster editing ability for quite awhile until REDitor is updated and though there may be new teams added, my gut is that they will be post 2000. (i.e. 2001 Sixers). All that to say we feel this roster will have a place post 2k13..even if it's after the pre-patch honeymoon phase. Also...once 2k13 has significant editing ability and options, we will be doing a similar project I am sure. Especially since we have our ratings and numbers in a database.

Last edited by Sellaz32; 09-07-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #32
Rookie

Just to add to what Sellaz has already posted, I will add a couple of points as well. Our roster is purely historic and we have strived for perfect balance over a 40 year time period (1960-2000). We feel this recreation of the history of the NBA will transcend the fact that a new game is being released. We both plan to get 2K13 and hopefully create this roster as soon as possible, however based on last year's REDitor release date being in April, you may be looking at 6-7 months before what we have done with Super 76 even becomes possible on 2K13. Plus, at this point no one knows the editing capabilities of the new game. So I think people who discount what this roster gives us simply because a new version of the game is being released will really be missing a historic representation of the past greatness of the game of basketball.

But to answer your question, yes, we will release before 2K13. ;-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »