Home

The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

This is a discussion on The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2014, 10:27 PM   #417
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
is cf able though for draft classes (sorry im a noob with draft classes)
I just answered you...yes you can make any player into a cyberface guy
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-05-2014, 02:14 AM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Hello hopefully someone will be able to help me. I am controlling the Cleveland Cavs and I'm like two months into the season with the rosters and such and I know whom can do what at this point. I'ts really hard trying to win on a consistent basis with my guys because we lack perimeter defense and rebounding. Also Conway is saying that he wants to test free agency but when i actually tested it out and simmed through the season he accepted the 12M option. So here's my take free agency isnt going to be good enough to really make an impact on my team this first season so I feel as though I really need one of those top draft picks especially Blackshear because he's far better than Rivers. My record at the moment is 10-14 but when I simmed the season my team actually snuck in the 7th seed since the East isn't great leaving me with a not high enough draft pick. Can you offer any tips of what you think I should do? Should I tank if so how?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:20 AM   #419
Rookie

Cool Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Btw my name is Quinton and I loe what you guys are doing and keep the good work up. Thanks
Old 05-05-2014, 02:21 AM   #420
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayface89
Hello hopefully someone will be able to help me. I am controlling the Cleveland Cavs and I'm like two months into the season with the rosters and such and I know whom can do what at this point. I'ts really hard trying to win on a consistent basis with my guys because we lack perimeter defense and rebounding. Also Conway is saying that he wants to test free agency but when i actually tested it out and simmed through the season he accepted the 12M option. So here's my take free agency isnt going to be good enough to really make an impact on my team this first season so I feel as though I really need one of those top draft picks especially Blackshear because he's far better than Rivers. My record at the moment is 10-14 but when I simmed the season my team actually snuck in the 7th seed since the East isn't great leaving me with a not high enough draft pick. Can you offer any tips of what you think I should do? Should I tank if so how?
Don't worry about simming. Play your season as is and live with the results. If you can't get Blackshear its other guys in the class Cleveland can use like Deandre White, Ayo Wilson, Chris Griffn etc...No matter who you get your most likely gonna struggle again next year so maybe you can get Andy Heller or Wilbur Adams in DC7.

I'm against all tanking of any kind. Just my opinion.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:25 AM   #421
Rookie

Post Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Yea I like the sound of that. That's what my first option was to just stick it out without making trades just by picking a few free agents up and leave it at that. I was against the option of tanking until i was placed with such great prospects like Blackshear lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 02:32 AM   #422
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayface89
Yea I like the sound of that. That's what my first option was to just stick it out without making trades just by picking a few free agents up and leave it at that. I was against the option of tanking until i was placed with such great prospects like Blackshear lol
Lol I don't know how long you play your associations for but I can tell you this...the talent level in the LEAGUE will spike over the next 3 years (DC7-9) stay tuuuuuned.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:43 AM   #423
Rookie

Icon10 Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

lol I will keep that in mind.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #424
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Lol I don't know how long you play your associations for but I can tell you this...the talent level in the LEAGUE will spike over the next 3 years (DC7-9) stay tuuuuuned.
Oh h3ll yes. Especially when you factor in the player progression of the guys you already have. Plus draft night be wack.
Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »