Home

Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

This is a discussion on Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Authentic's NBA 2K12 Sliders

great sliders thank you
thank you for the update on first pag
Old 01-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #258
Banned

OVR: 9

Whats up buddy authentic good sliders man I must admit almost better then mine lol. But I dont know why we couldnt get along from jump and learn from each other not like we getting paid, and I didnt mean for you to get offended couple days ago but good job not even going to front.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #259
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyd
great sliders thank you
thank you for the update on first pag
No problem. I am probably going to get all 3 sets uploaded to 2k share. I have been on a Battlefield crave the last couple days and the OS clan has a clan battle tonight. We'll see if I get some time to do them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
Whats up buddy authentic good sliders man I must admit almost better then mine lol. But I dont know why we couldnt get along from jump and learn from each other not like we getting paid, and I didnt mean for you to get offended couple days ago but good job not even going to front.
I'm never against helping a fellow slider maker out. I'm not in this to get personal recognition or get donations or anything of that sort. I'm just here to help make a game that's average out of the box better.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #260
Banned

If you get bored at home load my 1999 lakers and play them I worked on them all day correct everything I bet you wont be able to stop shaq.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #261
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegamer
If you get bored at home load my 1999 lakers and play them I worked on them all day correct everything I bet you wont be able to stop shaq.
I won't get bored today, I have Battlefield 3 stuff going on. We have our first GameBattle tonight vs some random clan. Maybe some other day, but I bet Joakim can stop him!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #262
Banned

Bulls fan all the way lmao!!! Prime Shaq would break that boy arm in hand it to him.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #263
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12

I can't find your latest version (3.0) on 2K Share; am I missing something? I'm on PS3 by the way.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #264
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacory12
I can't find your latest version (3.0) on 2K Share; am I missing something? I'm on PS3 by the way.
Man, I just got done with my Battlefield clan battle. I'm about to hop on, I'll input V3 for you guys, upload them and that should be all 3 versions. I'll let you know when I upload it, should be within the next 20-30 minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »