Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

These sliders + Bedwards rosters really reinvigorated my love for 2k. I implore everyone to try it out if they haven't.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #218
Rookie

jluce32's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lx Shepard xl
I'm debating on trying these sliders out. Would you recommend using them on All-Star? If so, are there any adjustments I should make before playing?
I use them on all-star with no adjustments and get real solid game play... Challenging, yet realistic play and statistics...
Old 04-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #219
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Still loving these, mine needed a lot of tuning though, because I think I got mad one game and changed the CPU's shooting down a lot, because they wouldn't miss. But now I have them back to default, they are probably the best sliders I've used. I'm using someone else's roster though.

Last edited by ross6655; 04-24-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quick question fam,

I know that you use shot stick for free throws, but what do are you using for shooting style. i dont think i ever saw a clear answer on this thread.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #221
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Quick question fam,

I know that you use shot stick for free throws, but what do are you using for shooting style. i dont think i ever saw a clear answer on this thread.
I use shot stick for everything. These sliders are set up for that. If you use Real % then you may need to lower the shooting sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #222
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross6655
Still loving these, mine needed a lot of tuning though, because I think I got mad one game and changed the CPU's shooting down a lot, because they wouldn't miss. But now I have them back to default, they are probably the best sliders I've used. I'm using someone else's roster though.
Yea, I don't think that is a result of the sliders. The CPU sometimes has those games where they just don't miss. Believe me, I tried to minimize that as much as possible via sliders, but that happens in real NBA too. The sliders work with pretty much any roster, I'm currently using the default 2k roster.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
I use shot stick for everything. These sliders are set up for that. If you use Real % then you may need to lower the shooting sliders.
Thanks Red! I started off with % and found myself shooting a low percentage. But it was the first game so Im not worried about it.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #224
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Thanks Red! I started off with % and found myself shooting a low percentage. But it was the first game so Im not worried about it.
Shooting sliders usually need changing from player to player. If you find you are consistently shooting too low or high, don't hesitate to make a change a few points in the corresponding direction. Enjoy the sliders my friend!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »