Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
Ok, because I downloaded your sliders. They seem to work fine with a default roster. Wasn't sure if or how you were using that guys roster if his is for PS3 yet yours seem to be downloadable on xbox. I'm an idiot when it comes to 2k share btw, this is like my second time ever downloading anything from there so I apologize if none of this makes sense..
No worries. Yea Scorp uploaded them to Xbox for me. I made these sliders while using a custom roster which is why I named the thread as I did. However, if they work with the default rosters as well then that's great news. Hope you enjoy the sliders!
Old 02-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Red, such an amazing work out there i really appreciate the realism but i noticed a lot turnovers.It s way too easy to steal the ball w/t getting any fault.How can i fix that w/t bumpin the whole thing ?

Old 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipix

Red, such an amazing work out there i really appreciate the realism but i noticed a lot turnovers.It s way too easy to steal the ball w/t getting any fault.How can i fix that w/t bumpin the whole thing ?

Turn down CPU steal success to 35-40. that should take care of it. Or are you talking about your ability to steal? Either way, turn down steal success for the USER/CPU, whichever your situation dictates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlogic
Turn down CPU steal success to 35-40. that should take care of it. Or are you talking about your ability to steal? Either way, turn down steal success for the USER/CPU, whichever your situation dictates.
done! i ve turned down USER/CPU steal success 45/40.way too good now thx man
Old 02-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
No worries. Yea Scorp uploaded them to Xbox for me. I made these sliders while using a custom roster which is why I named the thread as I did. However, if they work with the default rosters as well then that's great news. Hope you enjoy the sliders!
Damn, I really would love to be able to see what his rosters look like. The default rosters are ok but I feel like I'm missing out.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #38
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

Great sliders mate, along with Bedwardsroys rosters i have never experienced such enjoyment in a 2k game in years
Old 02-21-2012, 09:48 AM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
Damn, I really would love to be able to see what his rosters look like. The default rosters are ok but I feel like I'm missing out.
Get a ps3!! J/k...is there a really good custom roster on xbox that you could use? I left all the tendencies at 50/50 because with custom rosters the players play much more like their human counterparts due to edits in tendencies for each player. I'm thinking if you can find a custom roster out there, these sliders would work even better with it.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Get a ps3!! J/k...is there a really good custom roster on xbox that you could use? I left all the tendencies at 50/50 because with custom rosters the players play much more like their human counterparts due to edits in tendencies for each player. I'm thinking if you can find a custom roster out there, these sliders would work even better with it.
Yeah I'm gonna have to look into finding the right custom roster to work with. I like the idea behind Bedwardroy's after reading part of his thread, especially the whole speed thing. I think my biggest gripe is the game itself though and some of the mechanics, like passing logic, players not even attempting to rebound a ball right in front of them etc..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »