Home

RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

This is a discussion on RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: RedLogic's 2k12 Sliders (Bedwardsroy19's Roster Specific)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
Yeah I'm gonna have to look into finding the right custom roster to work with. I like the idea behind Bedwardroy's after reading part of his thread, especially the whole speed thing. I think my biggest gripe is the game itself though and some of the mechanics, like passing logic, players not even attempting to rebound a ball right in front of them etc..
Yea, rebounding has been a real issue since last year. At least, an issue that has been a big problem. It was never that bad, even the Dreamcast days of 2k. There is no slider fix in the world for players not rebounding balls in front of them, though this year seems to be better than last.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #42
Pro

If you are using Bed's roster, OS Ultimate Roster #5 has been released and these sliders play amazing with it. Don't forget to download the new roster! Also, I'm making some changes to the sliders, will update in red on page 1.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Redlogic,

Just wondering if you try Truegamer slider too...

Not trying to compare which one is better...I'm just suggesting you two guys can work together and create the best slider for NBA2k12.

In term of stats, Truegamer slider is spot on, rebound, shooting percentage, etc.. However in term of PG dribble movement, your slider is better. For example, playing against D.Rose I can see the difference between your slider and truegamer slider. With your slider, D.Rose has some combination dribble skills during penetration while with truegamer slider D.Rose is more like general dribble skills player (Doesn't do much with his isolation dribble that much).
Old 02-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakSportz
Redlogic,

Just wondering if you try Truegamer slider too...

Not trying to compare which one is better...I'm just suggesting you two guys can work together and create the best slider for NBA2k12.

In term of stats, Truegamer slider is spot on, rebound, shooting percentage, etc.. However in term of PG dribble movement, your slider is better. For example, playing against D.Rose I can see the difference between your slider and truegamer slider. With your slider, D.Rose has some combination dribble skills during penetration while with truegamer slider D.Rose is more like general dribble skills player (Doesn't do much with his isolation dribble that much).
No I haven't had a chance to try his sliders. I've done two different sets and have been busy with those. It's very hard to get that perfect mix of stats and appropriate player movement and sometimes it's easy to sacrifice one for sake of the other. I have overly focused on the "feel" on the game rather then getting perfect stats every time. I feel like I get mostly accurate stats but there are some games where there may be too many overall shots, or steals etc. There are lots of people who seem to likes True's sliders so no doubt he's done a good job working on his set.

Last edited by Redlogic; 02-22-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #45
Pro

Made a big change, I decided to return game speed to 50 but increase Player Speed to 52. Makes a big time difference, lower shot totals at the end of game and it still has the crisp player movement. I have updated the 1st page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

where is player speed at?
Old 02-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmotto
where is player speed at?
When you play association and click play game it takes you to that match up screen when you select what side your controller is on, press Triangle then a menu pops up.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:05 AM   #48
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

will these sliders work with the default 2k roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »