Home

NBA 2K9 Screenshots (Worthplaying)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Screenshots (Worthplaying) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K9 Screenshots (Worthplaying)

wow dont you guys see how spoiled we have gotten over the past 15 years with basketball video games??? remember the days on snes where we had NO roster up dates NO patches etc. now we are asking the developes to make the nets move better??? lol remeber nba showdown or bulls vs blazers are even tecmo super nba basketball where we had like only 2 net animations??? and the players didnt even have numbers on their unis or real player faces??? iam just saying we have come a very looooooooooooooong way to complain about how the nets dont move and how rims dont touch hands and how certain players dont more to their real life counterparts and how someone doesnt blink there eyes at real speed lol. just be happy where we are now in 2008.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
wow dont you guys see how spoiled we have gotten over the past 15 years with basketball video games??? remember the days on snes where we had NO roster up dates NO patches etc. now we are asking the developes to make the nets move better??? lol remeber nba showdown or bulls vs blazers are even tecmo super nba basketball where we had like only 2 net animations??? and the players didnt even have numbers on their unis or real player faces??? iam just saying we have come a very looooooooooooooong way to complain about how the nets dont move and how rims dont touch hands and how certain players dont more to their real life counterparts and how someone doesnt blink there eyes at real speed lol. just be happy where we are now in 2008.
Sadly people don't want to think that way..
Old 09-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #67
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmagic_01

Pretty darn good.
Notice how the real picture has that same blur....
Old 09-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Shinyhubcaps.. i saw a pic of Dwight doing a commercial.. thats the exact jersey he had on.
I saw that too, and he was on ESPN FirstTake wearing the blue. I missed the pinstripes on the white, apparently. Are they there? They aren't on the blue. It will be weird if the pinstripes are on the home and not the away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »