Home

~~OFFICIAL NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Impressions and Discussion Thread~~

This is a discussion on ~~OFFICIAL NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Impressions and Discussion Thread~~ within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #825
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: ~~OFFICIAL NBA 2K10 Draft Combine Impressions and Discussion Thread~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Need some help here. Can you make more than one player . My son made a player and I can't figure out to make an additional player. If I can't how do I delete his player and make my own.
go to your system settings, then to the memory device the game is on - hard drive or card, then delete the save and not the game itself. if you have both, you can even move that save over to the other device to save the original too. if you already uploaded the player to the 2k servers, i think you can override that original player too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #826
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Question:

In Draft Combine, can you play other players online? Or do you have to wait for 2K10 releases with "My Player" to play the pick-up games with other players?

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #827
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

You have to wait til 2K10 releases.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #828
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Need some help here. Can you make more than one player . My son made a player and I can't figure out to make an additional player. If I can't how do I delete his player and make my own.
On the Xbox (is this out for other systems?), you need to go to:

System settings --> Memory / File Storage ---> Select 2k10 draft combine and there's a SAVE file, just delete that and then you can create another player.

I don't remember the exact menu names, but if you still can't figure it out the next time I'm on the Xbox I'll write them down for you.

On an unrelated note can can someone explain to me what the left trigger does on offense?

When I go to controls it says "clutch" does that mean clutch as in double-clutch the ball? Or is there some other use for it?
Old 09-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #829
Pro

OVR: 10

This attack the basket drill is nice. I noticed you have much more success if you either go to your dominant hand, or spin/pro hop toward your dominant hand when you drive to the basket. Usually my guy pulls up for a jumper if I try to drive toward my weak side where he would go in for a layup with his dominant hand.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #830
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Just finished my 4th run, this time with a back to the basket center, Calvin McDaniels. I had the most fun out of all my runs with him, so I uploaded him. Should be fun.

My #1 gripe is that it's annoying hard to keep players off the offensive glass on a FT. At least for me. I figured out you can direct how you get your body on them, but for the most part I keep getting rebounded over.

And I know I'm playing with 40 overall scrubs, but that's no excuse for missing a cutting 7' tall wide open to the basket with NO ONE around me. And if you call for it and pass is thrown into someone's foot, then YOU get the Bad Pass thing.

So annoying at times, yet amazingly addictive.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #831
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
And I know I'm playing with 40 overall scrubs, but that's no excuse for missing a cutting 7' tall wide open to the basket with NO ONE around me. And if you call for it and pass is thrown into someone's foot, then YOU get the Bad Pass thing.
Lol yeah that makes me wild at times. I'm standing there in front of the basket WIDE OPEN with my 6'9 SF who can dunk like a young Vince Carter screaming at the PG and the punk won't pass me the damn ball! I end up getting called for bad positioning and the odd 3 second call all because this pg has no talent. Pretty realistic though because these guys would have offensive awareness ratings in the toilet. You can really tell the difference when you get a decent pg on your team as opposed to a "me first" chucker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #832
Rookie

OVR: 6

A lot of people have been complaining about the CPU taking over their player, as far as their positioning on the court. To be honest, I kind of like it. I think what 2K was trying to do is give you some help as far as your court awareness since you can't see the whole court. For instance, it took me a sec to understand what was going on but, I've noticed that when a player puts up a shot from the other team outside of the camera, the CPU starts to pull my PF towards the basket. I've learned to relax and see where the CPU tries to position me and I take over when the player I'm guarding starts moving. It's helped me with my defense and rebounding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »