Home

Jimmy Butler

This is a discussion on Jimmy Butler within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
They are more defense minded then a lot of teams but they aren't really slow paced at least the Bulls aren't especially with Rose coming back.

I wouldn't call OKC exactly a flashy team
I meant more methodical. And they're not going to run Rose as much till next season either. By the time Rose is adjusted back to him old self it will be close to the playoffs where you run a slower pace.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #98
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jimmy Butler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
... By the time Rose is adjusted back to him old self it will be close to the playoffs where you run a slower pace.
I think Rose will be able to regain his top-level form, however, I don't think we will see him "back to hi(s) old-self". ... I really believe that once this type of injury occurs, it changes the player.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
I think Rose will be able to regain his top-level form, however, I don't think we will see him "back to hi(s) old-self". ... I really believe that once this type of injury occurs, it changes the player.
One of my friends who lives in my dorm blew out his ACL from falling down the stairs(still don't understand how you manage to do that ) and he says as long as you rehab at your highest level and trust it the new ACL can be just as strong or stronger in rare cases than the old one. I don't doubt it considering how much better sports medicine has lately. Look how AP has came back from a similar injury. Derrick Rose is the same sort of transcendent athlete AP is. You know Derrick Rose will rehab harder than anyone else out there considering how much he loves the city and how much he feels he owes everyone. He certainly has the mental toughness and drive to succeed to do it too. His surgeon is probably better than the one my college roommate can afford on a college student's ramen noodle budget Even if he's 90% back he can still dominate like no other. Even at 80% it doesn't take someone smart enough to take the SAT to know how to drive considering how long hes been doing it and how well he has gotten at it. I say he's going to be ≥85% of his old self.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #100
MVP

OVR: 16

0% of old D Rose

Rose will return with big improvements with his jumper and his post up game
Old 01-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #101
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
0% of old D Rose

Rose will return with big improvements with his jumper and his post up game
Rip said he just saw Rose dunk , talking about " Did he seriously just do that his vert is unreal" and they say his jumper looks 100 times better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 1

hope the 2k insider is watching
Old 01-31-2013, 12:55 AM   #103
Banned

OVR: 15

Jimmy Butler is looking like Aaron Affalo 2.0 . Another good outing by the kid
Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 AM   #104
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Rip said he just saw Rose dunk , talking about " Did he seriously just do that his vert is unreal" and they say his jumper looks 100 times better.
That's good i wonder how much his ratings in 2k will improve outside shooting specifically
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »